two

one week earlier

Aria! Luke's here!" I hear my mum yell.

"Coming!"

I was going to dinner with Luke's family. I know we hadn't been a couple for long but his mum wouldn't take no for an answer. Also Luke's brothers were leaving the 29th it had to be soon.

My brother was on edge about the whole dating his best friend thing, still is, but he's trying, at least I hope he is.

"Why are you so nervous?" Luke said breaking the silent walk to his house.

"How could I not? Luke, I'm having dinner with your family!"

"Aria you've met my family before! They already like you,"

"Yea, but now I'm meeting them as your girlfriend now!" I say with panic in my voice.

Luke stops in front of me and bends down a little to look me in the eye.

"Aria, it's gonna be fine, you're perfect."

"I am far from perfect,"

"Let me finish" he says.

I pretend to zip my lips and let him talk.

"My mum loves you! My brothers love you! I love you! Hell even Molly loves you! You don't need to worry what they think about you cause I'm always gonna be here with you, no matter what they think," he said making me smile.

I then realized something he said.

"What?" he asked noticing.

"Nothing,"

It wasn't nothing.

"Are you sure?"

No.

I give him a small smile and nod.

Yeah, it was nothing all you did was you love me for the first time.

.:                   a.n.                    :.

dedicated to @lidija333

thank you for the message to keep writing

the updates are gonna be kinda short but frequent soooo

(:

jmph xx 5soslostgirl