AmazingPhil

You and Phil have been dating for a 3 years, and today is your anniversary. Sadly, Phil is still on his book tour with Dan, miles and miles away from you. This isn't the first important date he missed. You had to spend Valentine's Day, your birthday, and his birthday. It's been really hard being by yourself everyday for almost a year. Phil promised he would be home today, but his flight got delayed. You got all dressed up and even spent extra time doing your makeup and hair. As you decided to sit on the couch, tears starting to form from the corners in your eyes, you sighed. I love him so much, and I know he is out there having a blast, but I just miss him dearly. Suddenly, you hear a knocking on the door. 

"Coming!" You shout running towards the door. As you get there, no one is there. All you could see is a pathway of candles and roses. On the front porch, there is a note. Don't hesitate, follow the roses until you the end, then wait. xoxo. 

 After following all the roses, you are lead to a picnic table. 

"M'lady, please take a seat." Dan says while ushering the way. Out of nowhere, you see your beloved Phil. Before you can say anything, he runs up to you, hugs you, and kisses you, never wanting to let go.