Chaper 39

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE~ I'M DOING A TIME SKIP ITS GOING TO BE A YEAR AND SINCE I'M DOING THIS IT TAKES US TO WHEN SAM SAYS YES TO LUCIFER. SO CONTINUE ON.

~ TIME SKIP~1 YEAR~

Sam actually agreed on saying yes to Lucifer. I'm very pissed at him.  He's Dean's brother and Dean will be a mess if he loses his brother. Hell he will lose his brother. We got the four horsemen's rings to shove Lucifer back into the cage. We got Sam about 4 gallons of Demon blood. I was going to be sick. We pulled into an alley way. There were a ton of Demons looking out windows. Sam came to everyone of us. First he went to Bobby, then Cas, Then Me. I Smiled Sadly. 

"Sam. I'm sorry you have to do this. I swear I told myself I wouldn't break. Fight till you can't anymore. Please." I hugged him.

 "I will trust me." He said loud enough for everyone to hear then he whispered into my ear. "Try to live normal for awhile. If it don't work go back to hunting. Make sure Dean doesn't do anything stupid." I nodded. 

"Will do Sam. I'll miss. I'll have to take care of two people. Jess and Dean. Don't worry. You can count on me." He nodded. 

He went to Jess. She cried she didn't want him to do it. She hugged him. She walked over to me. I hugged her and nodded to Sam and Dean. They had a quit convocation. Dean came and patted Jess on the back while Sam drank all the blood. He slammed the trunk. Dean and Sam went into the apartment place. I took Jess to my car and sat her in the front of the seat. We waited for about 20 minutes. Dean came out but no Sam. I shut Jessica's door and walked up to Dean. I hugged him. 

"Did he do it?" He hugged back.

 "No Lucifer beat Sam." I looked at Jess. She was just looking out at us. 

"So we'll see him again but as Lucifer." He nodded. 

"There's going to be a battle. I talked to Chuck. It's going to be at Stull Cemetery. Just outside of Lawrence." I nodded. 

"Well let's get going." We drove. We were going to think of a plan before we go into the cemetery. Cas rode with Dean and Jess rode with me.