Study Session

I've skipped classes for about a week now. The past few days have been filled with Mario Kart 8 and wasabi peas. Yes, I've been taking showers and eating proper meals. I'm not a a pig. Just- have to- this -final race.

But I've made good use of the time though. I've managed to use my allowance to decorate the room and add a bit of color. There was a blue fluffy bean bag next to the window, along with a maroon rug and coffee table. With the last of the money, I decorated the rest of the room with little pillows and colorful curtains. I'm a villain, not some dull troll.

I glanced over my cracked clock. School should've ended right about now. I wonder if they care I'm missing. I wouldn't.

The chatter outside increased in volume as I focused on the game. Maneuvering the remote, I was close to the finish line. One last lap...

*Ring Ring*

"FREAKING BULL" I screamed as I crashed into the wall. I watched in agony as my position went down. Tch. I threw down the remote in defeat, rubbing my temples.

I angrily marched to the phone, preparing a speech that would be mostly screaming and hissing. The only who ever calls is Aizawa-sensei. Picking up the phone, I answered with a growl.

"Glad to see you're still alive. You've missed a lot of work and I let you have the week off. Starting Monday you will not be allowed to skip anymore. If you do, we will put you in that questioning room for the rest of your time being. And I know you don't like to stay in the same place for too long is that right?" Aizawa sternly said.

"Whatever, couldn't you have called me some other time? I was about to-" My head shot towards the knock at my door.

"Oh and by the way, I sent a few classmates over to check on you and give you a review of what you missed. Don't give them a hard time and I'll send over a box of mango mochi. Good Bye." He replied before hanging up.

"I just love visitors" I growled at him but it was useless. I sighed, stroking my hair back. Which one of them came to help me? Walking over to the door I peeked into the hole. No one was there.

I cautiously opened the door, turning my head left and right. Was this a joke? Stepping outside in only my boxers and an oversized tee, I smelled a familiar scent. Smells like... flowers ?

Suddenly I was tackled to the ground. I felt something heavy, crushing my back and it was.. giggling?

"Kai-chan! We were so worried! We're you here this whole time?" Uraraka cried.

Gently pushing her off my back, I found myself surrounded by quite a few classmates. Izuku, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Tsu and Kirishima stood around us laughing at our composure.

Rubbing my neck I growled in response.

" No I was out robbing banks." I fake laughed.

They look at me oddly until I rolled my eyes:

"Sorry Hikari, Midoriya dared her to do it." Kirishima chuckled nervously, helping me up.

I focused my eyes to Deku, breathing out smoke. I gave him a fang filled smirk, indicating I was coming after him. His freckled face soon turned red, taking steps back.

"Deku..." I growled.

"aGHHH" The green boy screamed while running towards the stairs. I jumped past the others and caught him before he could take another step. Pinning him to the wall, he breathed heavy as I inched my face closer to his. With my hand covering his eyes, I brushed my lips against his ear. His body trembled against me.