Chapter 1: Texas

Paige's POV:
I woke this morning in a bad mood a terrible one to be exact. We were moving to Texas today and I wasn't very happy about it... why, well one I'm moving away from my one and only perfect house, where I can do whatever because my mom and dad are always on business trips for weeks at a time so yeah. Two I have great friends here that I actually like. Three a boyfriend, Jack Mucall that is super hot and sweet... we've been dating for three years.
Anyway you get the point.

"PAIGE! TIME TO LEAVE. THE PLANE LEAVES IN ONE HOUR!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I rushed downstairs and put my last bag in the van. "I've got everything..." I whispered to dad, who was walking to the old house. "We'll let's go then. COME ON ELLEN, WE'RE LEAVING!" My dad yelled. (Ellen is my mom's name) I got in the car and we eventually left.

*On the plane*

I sat on the plane playing random games when the two teenage girls my age (im 15) in front of me said, "Ahhha Blake Gray is live on younow!!!" Who was Blake Gray? I decided to try to find younow on my phone and did. I downloaded in and put in my ear buds. I looked up the name Blake Gray and he was live. I clicked the follow and then clicked on his broadcast. A handsome boy my age poped up. I then watched the rest of his two hour broadcast.

*the new house*

We got to our new house and it was actually bigger then my old house. My mom and dad helped my unpack and set some more furniture around my room at my command then we went to a close by Chick-fil-A.

We went in Chick-fil-A and ordered, then sat down. "So how do you like it here? Like the house?" Mom asked. "It's cool... I guess. Although I would like some friend and my boyfriends." I said in a snappy voice. "It's gonna be great honey! We won't be on business that much anymore and plus new start right?" dad said trying to cheer me up. "Alright I guess." I said pushing myself to smile.

Back at home it was only 3 o'clock so I decided to take a run around the neighborhood. I changed into some comfortable clothes, grabbed my phone and my pair of house keys and went on.

I had been running for about ten minutes when I looked at another big house and saw a boy! I wondered.... "ouch" I yelled out loud. I looked up to a concerned boy... Blake Gray! "Are you okay?" He asked. "Um yeah... I was just on a run and." I mumbled. "Are you new here?" He asked. "Yeah I just moved to this neighborhood the white house down the street" I told him. "Oh well I'm Blake! Welcome...!" He said. "I'm Paige. Thanks, but I have to go. See ya!" I quickly said before I walked off suddenly feeling a pang of embarrassment.

I finished my run and went back inside. I took out my phone and saw a notification. 'Blake Gray is live'

----------------------
A.N
Hope you like it!