Chapter 4: Girlfriend

Blake's POV:
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked quickly. I looked at her... "Blake I have a boyfriend.... Jack" She looked at me and got up. "I'm sorry..." I said sadly. "It's my fault. You didn't know." She said before closing my door behind her. I punched the wall as hard as I could making a hole in my wall. Damn it, I'll have to fix that before my mom gets home from business tomorrow...

*Friday (2 days after the party)*

Me and Paige haven't talked for two days. I hate all this silence... and the hole and the wall but that's besides the point. I love Paige and want her to love me back, but she has Jack or at least I think that's his name. Why wouldn't she tell me! I'm kinda mad but oh well for that...

Paige's POV:
"Hey..." Jack said anwsering my facetime. "Hey, sorry we haven't talked... I've been, uh busy." I lied. "Okay well... you know what's trending on Instagram?" He ask. "Nope, what?" "Baige... wanna tell me why you kissed Blake?" I gasped not knowing what to say... he spoke again "I'm sorry it's over..." He yelled. I started balling as I saw my best friend Sam pop on the screen. That just happened! "I'm not his girlfriend and it was a dare you jerk!" I screamed closing my laptop.

I cried for almost half the night before I got a phone call... "Hello?" I cried. "Hi... wait what's wrong?" Blake asked. "The world..." I wimpered. "Okay?" He said. "Listen, can you come over?" I asked. "Um sure?" He said. "I'll be waiting..." Maybe the breakup would be a good thing...?

-----------------------
A.N:
Whoa! Will they get together? BTW Im sorry about my last few chapters they were boring and bad... I will try to do a lot better!💙

Comment if you need me to explain anything your confused about!