Chapter 2: Meeting Blake

Paige's POV:
I clicked on the notification and that took me to his broadcast. "Guys! I'm so it's me Blake and I'm doing a broadcast!" He said. I laughed.

I watched the rest of his one hour broadcast then got on my laptop so I can Netflix and chill.... that when I got a knock at the door. "Mom, door!" I yelled because of course I didn't want to get up! She went to the door and I heard some people talking. I ignored it and just put some ear buds in. That's when blake walked in my room "Hey, Paige right?" He welcomed himself. "Yeah, what's up?" I ask. "Your mom invited us over for dinner and said while she's cooking we could talk... if you want to?" He smiled a teeth smile. "Yeah of course um want to Netflix and chill or just talk or truth or dare?" "Calm down!" He laughed. "We'll what am I supposed to do? Your Blake Gray!" I teased him. He laughed and finally decided to just talk until late dinner.

*the next day*

It was Monday but it was summer break so of coursewe didn't have school. Blake and I had swapped phone numbers so we talked on the phone all night and ended up becoming really good friends. Today we had decided to go to the park and eat which I liked because it was with my only friend here and I was hungry.

*at the park*

We finally got to the the park after Blake walked me there. "So I got some cheetos, and sandwiches..." Blake said taking out the food. "Cool sounds great! I haven't ate a lot today!" I explained. "Okay so um would you like to come to a party I'm having Wednesday? You could meet some of my friends.. plus my mom is gone for a few days so" He asked. "Sounds great! My parents are leaving Sunday, going on another business trip in New York so what do I have to do?" I laughed.

We ate and talked for a while then we walked back home. We went to my room and he suggested "Let's do a broadcast and play truth or dare!" "Okay! Let's do it!" That's when Blake turned on the camera and started. We guest a nice girl named Grace and started. "Truth or dare Blake?" Grace asked. "Dare!" Blake yells. I shushed him. Grace then says "I dare you to..."

----------------------
A.N
Hope your enjoying but just so you know this is before blake became super famous although he will join magcon later on it the story!😘

What will Grace say?!

(BTW when I get 15 reads I'll update!)