chapter 7

Phil
Phil sits in the corner of his room crying confused on why this had happened.

Phil could hear someone enter his room. He looked up to see that it was Dan.

Dan had a concerned look on his face.
He could see Phil's tears stained on his cheeks.

"What's wrong Phil?"Dan asked concerned.

Phil didn't open his mouth to speak.He just pointed towards his computer.

Dan walked towards the computer laying on his bed. It showed the video that him and Dan made. Dan looked at the comments and saw many hateful comments from people at school.

Kys Phil

Omg why is Phil hanging out with that piece of shit

I never realized how ugly and stupid Phil was to hang out with that guy

Go fuck yourselfs

Dan became hungry. Who the hell would treat Phil this way when all he does is wanna make people happy.

"Phil...I'm sorry" Dan says. He goes over to Phil and puts his arm around him.

"Phil don't listen to them. They're wrong. Fuck them. Don't let them get to you" Dan tells Phil.

Phil starts to wipe away his tears and began to show a tiny smile.

"Thanks Dan" Phil says to Dan quietly.

Dan standed up and reached his hand out to help Phil up.

"Dan.." Phil starts to say. "Would you mind...staying the night since we don't have school tomorrow?"

Dan smiled and nodded. "Of course Phil. You're my best friend."

●●●

Phil wakes up the next morning feeling sick. He discovered that he has a migraine.He gets up to put in his contacts and brush his teeth. He goes back to his room and goes to lay in bed.

He lays next to Dan who's legs are on the bed while his body is on the ground somehow. Phil thought,how can anyone sleep like that? He just giggled and tickled Dans feet to wake him up.

Dan screams before falling on the floor. There was silence for a moment until Phil asked, "Are you okay."

Dan gets up and stares at Phil.Phil looks at him with an innocent look.

"Omg Dan. How did you get on the floor?" Phil asks.

"I'm going to kill you Phil" Dan says.

"Oops hehe"

Dan sits on the bed and asks Phil what he wants to do. Phil told him he just wanted to stay at home due to him having a migraine.

"Do you want to play Slender?" Phil asks Dan. Dan nodded his head.

"You set up the game while I go brush my teeth and make you soup.Do you have an extra toothbrush?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. Look in the second cabinet."

After Dan is done brushing his teeth he goes downstairs to try to find Phil some soup. He is greeted by a young lady.

"Why hello who are you?" The girl asked while winking at Dan.

"Um..Hi. My name is Dan" Dan says awkwardly.

"Hello Dan nice to meet you.Are you single"

Before Dan could open his mouth he sees Phil behind him.

"Amber what the hell are you doing?" Phil asked.

Amber smiled." Just trying to get along with Dan here." Did you know he's single? You could totally hook us up.

Dan sat in silence in the background confused on what was going on. ( somebody stop me)

"Amber..I'm not hooking you up with Dan."Phil says. His sister starts to get a frown on her face.

Dan and Phil head back upstairs to Phil's room. Both start bursting into laughter over what just happened.

"Sorry about that. That was my sister Amber. She seems to really like you" Phil said in between laughs.

"It's okay. Wanna play Slender now?" Dan asked.

Phil nodded. They headed over to Phil's computer to get started.

●●●
"Where the hell is he?" Dan asked Phil.

"Silent in the trees."Phil said in a musical tone.

Dan starts to look at Phil."Did you just-SHIT FUCKING SHIT WHERE DID HE COME FROM."

Phil starts to feel pain coming from his head. He had a really bad headache. Dan guides him towards to the bed and told him to lay down.

Dan turns to the TV and sits next to Phil. He turns next to him to see that he has already fallen asleep. Dan decides to take a nap for a couple of hours as well.

...

A/n hey guys I know this chapter is awful it's like almost 2 a.m here and I just wanted to upload something.