Chapter 2

~Dakota's P.O.V~

I'm here once I walk in there's no turning back here goes nothing. I open the door and came face to face with very very angry parents."Dakota Jay Preciado you are in so much trouble"dad yelled mom on the other hand was asking a thousand questions a minute."Dakota Jay why do you smell like alcohol and weed,where were you and why do you have a black eye?"mom asked when Jaime,Tony,Mike and Vic walked in."Well you see when I got to school Dan was messing with Jordan so I told him to back off he said fight me. I just started walking off with Jordan and Dan punch me so I hit back and well that started a fight.Then Xavier,Blake,Jordan,Dylan, Coby and I decided to skip school and go to the mall.Then after a while we wanted to party so we had a party at Blakes place you know drinking smoking having fun.Then Blakes parents walked in we snuck out luckily we didn't get seen.We keep drinking and smoking then somehow ended up at Cobys place."I answered you see I'm not afraid to tell them the truth.They all where staring at me like I broke the law wait I did.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!?"mom and dad yelled while Jaime,Vic,Mike,and Tony just looked at me in disbelief.They think I'm just this innocent little boy well news flash guys I'm not.Mom and dad finale calmed down "Living room now all of you"mom said trying to keep her calm.We all entered the living room.

~Jaime's P.O.V~

So my parents called me the other day and asked if me and the boys could come over today cause she needed to talk to us so I said yes. We head over "So what do you think this is about?"Mike asked "I don't know man she didn't say."I answered him.When we got the I knocked on the door my mom answered "Jaime I've missed you."she said she gave all of us a hug."So what is it you needed to talk to us about today?"I asked her "Oh we have to wait for Dakota to get home."she answered so we talked about things "Didn't you tell Dakota to come home right after?"dad asked mom "Yeah but he probably won't."she answered. We waited and waited for Dakota he never showed up I started to get worried "Jaime calm down he will be home tomorrow."mom said like this is normal.

~Next day~

So woke up to someone yelling "Dakota Jay Preciado you are in so much trouble" I'm guessing that it's dad so I go down stairs and walk in when mom was asking Dakota "Dakota Jay why do you smell like alcohol and weed,where were you and why do you have a black eye?"."Well you see when I got to school Dan was messing with Jordan so I told him to back off he said fight me. I just started walking off with Jordan and Dan punch me so I hit back and well that started a fight.Then Xavier,Blake,Jordan,Dylan, Coby and I decided to skip school and go to the mall.Then after a while we wanted to party so we had a party at Blakes place you know drinking smoking having fun.Then Blakes parents walked in we snuck out luckily we didn't get seen.We keep drinking and smoking then somehow ended up at Cobys place."Dakota answered the boys and I just stared at him in shock I mean since when did my little brother start doing all this crazy shit.

"Living room now all of you"mom said trying to keep her calm.We all entered the living room."So since you guys are going on warped tour this year we were wondering if you could take Dakota with you since Dakota as been quite a hand full?"dad asked hopefull "We would love to but-" Vic was cut off by Dakota "Well they don't want me there what a bummer looks like I'll just have to stay all summer and have the good ol summer fun at home see ya."Dakota said sarcastically dad pulled him back down and Vic continued "As I was saying we would have to ask our manager first but I'm sure he'll say yes."Vic answered."Ok thanks.And you mister are grounded for 2 months that means no phone,laptop,computer,xbox,TV and you come home right after school."dad told Dakota "And no hanging out with friends now up to your room."dad add "Whatever"was all Dakota said before running up stairs.