Chapter 1

Well I'm Dakota Jay Preciado. People call me Kota sometimes I'm 13 I get in trouble alot and well I'm Jaime Preciado's little brother.

~Dakota's P.O.V~
So today my brother and his friends are coming over.So I was told to come right home after school will I listen?Probably not.So I headed to hell when I got there dickhead was messing with Jordan."Leave him alone" I yelled at Dan a.k.a dickhead "Who the hell do you think you are?"Dan asked me."Just leave him the fuck alone."I said "Fight me little bitch" Dan said.

I wanted to punch him so bad but that would give one of Dan's friends a chance to hurt Jordan.So the nice friend I am I started dragging Jord away.But Dan just had to punch me yay another fight. After the fight Blake,Xavier,Coby, and Dylan showed up so we all decided to skip school.

"Dude aren't you suppose to be home right after school?" Dylan asked me."Yeah but I don't care." I answered."So what are we gonna do since mr.I don't care isn't gonna do what his suppose to?"Xavier asked."Let's party"I said.

~time skip~

We've been getting our party on tonight.If mom and dad finds out boy I'm dead.It started as the 6 of us hanging out drinking and smoking then few more friends and there friends then a party. So yeah just having the time of our lives.Until Blakes parents walked in me,Xavier,Dylan,Coby,Blake, and Jord snuck out of the house.Thank God we weren't seen.We still were drinking alot.

~Next day~

I wake up to the sun shining in my face.I was getting up when I realized that I was going to die.My parents are going to be so fucking mad 1.I got in another fight 2.I skipped school and didn't go home right after school ended 3.I DIDN'T FUCKING GO HOME AT ALL.I mean it's nothing new but I'm going to get killed in front of my brother and his friends. So I stared walking home it only took a couple of minutes cause Coby lives like two houses down from me.And I'm here.

Hope you enjoy it...if anyone is reading this.
Sorry if it sucks this is my first time ever writing anything like this so sorry. Fill free to tell me if I can do anything to make not suck.