Let's Get My Headcanons outta the way

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE HEADCANONS WITH OUT PERMISSION! CREDIT ME PLEASE!

Alright alright alright. Yes I did say that three times.
First off:
http://crashboombanger.tumblr.com/post/147681944847
Look up this fricken voice. Please.

Second head cannon:
He wanted to be lead in the Royal Guards. But, decided to cut the dream off for Sans- darn doesn't he love his baby bro. Making him a assistant of Gaster. His before accent has been curved into something else- English/Australian. Cause *cough cough* He loves the show Luther- basically (maybe) inspired him to work in the forces. But became a scientist you know cause.. Forensics and CSI Note: pretend it fell from the surface
Third (Angst? TW?):
Papyrus smoked well because he burn his bones to keep track of the resets. You would normally find it around the lower part of his arms to his hands and maybe fingers. He wraps it bandages around his lower arm and hands- kinda like fingerless gloves that go up to your elbow. He also is addicted to smoking it. It's both a stress reliever and counter.
I was inspired by a idea from a tumblr user.. But forgot who they were sorry..
Fourth:
He (maybe) does not want kids. He already got his baby bro. Papyrus has his hands full- note he loves his brother's company. He might think about it.
Fifth:
He enjoys painting and drawing. You wouldn't be surprise if you saw him doodling on a napkin.
Sixth:
Since Papyrus hangs out with Sans a lot. It's normally loud. He hates if he alone and it's quiet. Especially in a large place. So, you would often find the tv on when Sans leaves for his training. Sometimes Papyrus would enjoys quiet cuddling. He just wants doesn't want to be alone, and he wants to hear your heartbeat and your breathing.

(Sexual) Seven:
Papyrus has a kink for Gunplay, Roleplaying,bondaging, and bottom- if he isn't lazy he would be dominant.

Eight:
He loves 90s and early 2000s  R/B/soul
Ex: I wish by Carl Thomas
I remeber by Keysha Cole

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE HEADCANONS WITH OUT PERMISSION! CREDIT ME PLEASE!