Truth

(A/N): hehe, look it's paps. *points up*
If you want me to do like male reader or use a they/them pronoun holler at me! I'll make sure to do them :) reader is stated to be bisexual.
Edit for headcanon voice: I've decided add another voice for y'all to choose. Here's a link: http://crashboombanger.tumblr.com/post/147681944847
-------------------------------
Not edited:

Her hands were blanketed with thin layers of sweat. Her breathing was uneven. Today was the most purist day of her life. The most whitest and the most beautiful. The veil tickled your skin, her dress has completely hooked around her waist. Her lover was about more than thirty feet away. Unable to see her in her beautiful gown. The gown was stapled with glamour- thanks to a close, ghost friend of hers. As the everyone caught sight of the princess like bride, they stood up quickly- excluding the ones that stood near the alter. A skeleton in blue stood proudly right next to another skeleton. The band began to sing the couple's chosen song. The bouquet were eyed by many women and some little girls. She smiled at Papyrus with a nervous sigh. He winked at her with his lazy smile. His tuxedo - which Sans shoved in him- shined handsomely like his smile. The bride's grin widen and straighten out her posture. As the flower girls part, the bride caught up to the small stairs. She gripped onto the bouquet of flowers nervously, tears threaten to build up in the corners of her eyes. Everyone sat down with a few 'plumps'.
"You look so beautiful..." He whispered with his sugary sweet eyes.
"You look handsome, baby." She cooed quietly with a soft trace of a smile that Papyrus loved.
As the promises were said the ending of the vows were close.
"Do you, (Y/N), take Colby as your husband?"
"I do."
His soul clenched the sadness of his being. Like a little boy clenching onto his mother's arms. Colby, a human male who Papyrus (stupidly) introduced to her- now marrying her. The first time she met Colby was when Papyrus took her to the east side of the state- where Colby lived. Colby simply thought it was a hook up. Not some friend introducing to a friend kind of deal- which Papyrus thought he was clear about. The both hit it off and a couple of months ran pass.. The fact that she had to head home- Located in the town by Mtt. Ebott, which both (Y/N) and Paps live in- Colby decided to propose. Well, the two of them got married and she seemed so happy. But, before the week of this (sadly) beautiful wedding. The two them talked and got closer- or that's what his SOUL feels. The skeleton bit on the hard truth- he loved her, but she didn't. Love was a strong word wasn't it? You've known him for years and he's known you for only a few resets- which lasted through one-two years. White really did made you glow. Like a special little snowflake.
~
After, the vows and the cakes that had been touched and smeared against cheeks. Papyrus sighed, you were married and happy with the marriage. He'll miss the times the both of you talked and spend time with each other. Why couldn't he have you? Why does this being have to have you? Sadness flickered in his eyes as he thought of you. Sans caught his brother being off guard with his feelings.
"Papy? Are you ok?" The little skeleton asked worryingly. His blue stars began to dim as concern harbored in his stomach region. The orange-tuxed skeleton's brought up his wall between his authentic emotions and his knock-off.
"'m just doin' great, sans. just thinking.." The blue-eyed skeleton was worried when his brother hasn't pointed out a pun. He had many opportunities. Sans could feel a sad and regretting feeling radiating from more than one source- regret being the strongest feeling.
"Brother, I can feel your sadness. What's really going on?" Papyrus fidgeted with his bandages. He pushed away his brother's questioning as he pushed his chair away from the cloth table. The squeaking chair chained many people's eye(s) towards him.
"i'm taking a smoke." The skeleton grumbled loudly. The bride's eye tagged onto his the skeleton's spine. He felt her eyes. Papyrus gave a chip of suspicion in the girl's back. Papyrus blew air through his nasal cavity.
"congratulations on the wedding, (Y/N) ." The skeleton gave her a smile, only turning away with a faded smile. She could feel his body language mold in to your thoughts- not to forget the fact he called her by her real name. From the murmuring and the smoking note.
"He's stressed.." She mumbled out. Her (new) husband couldn't catch your outside thought. Papyrus had stated he hasn't had any bad nightmares about the timelines. Papyrus had also stated that he had told her multiple times- due to her encounters with him one each timeline. But, what was wrong with him? Was he lying just because he didn't want you to worry? Or is it the fact that he's stress due to last week's wine-and-talk session? You did interview him with very personal questions- you knew humans wouldn't like those very personal question, so you had an idea what a monster would react. But, monsters brain do not have every puzzle piece like a monster's. So, this left her with many anxious and troubling thoughts. She rethought the questions:
What's it like to have your life restart over and over? But, changes with only three options. Life, death, and tragedy with survivors?
How many times have you experience your brother's ashes on the floor?
How did it all start?
What was I like? Was I different than before?
Did I fall in love with Colby before?
Those were in fact rough questions to answer. The last two were nothing, but the others probably send him a bad feeling. She had to talk to the skeleton man.. (Y/N) won't see her beloved friend anymore. The newly wedded couple agreed to stay in Colby's hometown. But, the girl was unsure of this big decision. She's even unsure if she should of married the man. Her regret seemed to coiled into something bigger and heavier in her stomach. Sans was in the middle of hopping out of his seat,"I'll talk to him, Sans. You can rest your heroic skeleton body, my dear skeleton friend." She mumbled out as she maneuvered her way out of the chair. The smaller monster was slightly disappointed that (Y/N) wanted to talk to his brother. He didn't want the bride to become so worked up by his brother's bad mood. The beautiful bride spread her teeth on her face. Sans sighed in defeat,"I, The Magnificent Sans, shall put my actions to rest. But, human I sense something heavy in Papyrus.. Please do not let him ruin your human-love celebration." A small smile quirked up from (Y/N) as the sweet, blue skeleton took thought into (Y/N)'s feelings.
"Thank you for the tip, Sans. But, your brother is important to me. I'll bring his heavy emotions into somethin' light, a'ight?" (Y/N) reassured the shorter skeleton with another feathery grin.
"I'll catch you on the flip side." She added as padded away outside of the setting for the ceremony.
~
"You know," His spine tingled at her soft and home-feel voice. Papyrus coughed out the puffs of smoke that tangled its self with the clean air. A stressed and muscle picking feeling burrowed into the pit of her heart and brain.
"you scared me, kid." He chuckled uneasily. Laughter didn't seem to blow off her suspicion that shined through her SOUL.
"You're scaring me, Paps." She stated as her back padded onto the prickly cement walls- known as popcorn styled walls(?). (Y/N) did not take any thought about her bleach white dress and continued to relax on the wall.
"I'm worried for you as a friend. I hate it when you hide things, and you knew that for a very long time." (Y/N) stated in a neutral tone as she sighed. Papyrus spied on her eyes as they fell onto the concrete.
"You just called me, "(Y/N)".. Not "kiddo". Not "kid". What's goin' on with you? Did.. Did I do something wrong?" The female replied with a waver voice tipping off at the end. Papyrus' SOUL clenched with feelings. A person who he loved was taken by another man. Emotions called,"Sadness", "regret", "self-disgust", and "alone". Those emotions twisted and pulled inside of his little SOUL. The skeleton had to be sturdy. No sharing feelings. He can't break down and he won't.
"Wait! I know!" She giggled at herself stupidly. The taken women used the heal of her palm thinking about how stupid she was.
"Ah, jeeze." She murmured to her self with a beautiful smile that was pasted on her face.
"You just wanted to find someone..I think. I just got married and you feel like your lonely! I mean that's my theory. I would feel like in all honesty!" She laughed.
"Wait, that came out wrong." She added.
"I mean you seem lonely Papy. I got married. Sans has someone, but you don't. The whole gang is in a relationship except you. Ya gotta be lonely."
"Again that sounded bad. But, yeah."
To her it made sense. To him it didn't, but he smiled and nodded his head in 'agreement'.
"kid, you always read my mind. i just need a date. you know i hate being alone."
"Indeed, I do, sir!" She exclaimed as a few giggles shivered through her mouth.
"Indeed, I do." (Y/N) added again. The skeleton chuckled as he was called,"Sir".
"So, you want to head in or.." The girl trailed off waiting for an answer.
"i'll burn out my stick before i head in. you know sans' rules." He snickered with a soft grin. (Y/N) nodded and began to padded away. His feelings bloomed in him with a soft and warm feeling. It was more powerful each time she talks to him and laugh with him...
"kid, wait.." The bride spun around to meet skinny hollow eyes and a soft pair of teeth. A warm feeling squished inside her.. This was wrong. But, the feeling of bliss was something she enjoyed. It tickled her gut pleasurably. Papyrus' cheek bones slashed with a tangerine blush. Her force pushed back the skeleton. The air from the skeleton was blown out his mouth.
"Papyrus! What the fuck?" She shrieked. What is her lover going to think of this horrible action. She was distraught by her friend's fucking stupid actions. (Y/N)'s panic was shaking in her violently.
"I'm married! Happily married! Why-why would you.. What the hell is wrong with you?" (Y/N) exclaimed as her fist curled in frustration. Papyrus' eye were morphed into smaller orbs. Shock was shivering into his spine to his skull. He was so stupid! The look of anger caused Papyrus him to fear the future relationship the both will have. Will there be any relationship? But, her lips were soft. Sweet. He would of enjoyed it if you didn't react so irritated and concern.
"I said 'to find a girl'! Not 'find a married girl'"
"Papyrus! Answer me!"
But, he couldn't.. He didn't have a explanation.
So, he disappeared.
~
It's been a year or two since that incident. She couldn't move on. It haunted her with guilt. Webs of concern magnetized Colby towards his wife. Papyrus hasn't spoken to (Y/N) and it broke him. He would actually prefer for Chara to reset this timeline. But, he kept it silent and never mentioned the presence of his thought anywhere and to anyone. Sans had contacted (Y/N) many times, and the two of them bantered through skype or video chat. But, when the human and Papyrus would make contact. Silence and avoiding eye contact would cast between the two awkwardly. The girl did miss the lazy skeleton. She has missed the talks they had and the times they spent vegging out on the couch. Old times, y'know? Ever since the kiss, guilt had strode through her. So, today (Y/N) had decided to come up front to her husband.
"(Y/N)? What's wrong, honey?" Colby questioned worryingly. She paced back and for through the dining room. Colby rested on the cushioned chaired and followed his wife's actions with his eyes.
"What does it you have to say?" She ignored him.
"You remeber when Papyrus had stepped out side?" The wife began unsteadily.
"Yeah.."
"Well, when I was done talking to him.. He.. Well... Kissed me." She began to spurt out apologize about things from "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner" to "I'm so stupid. It didn't mean anything." Of course, the husband was quite upset the fact that she had kept a secret for that long. The couple hadn't talk to each for a few days. Each taking turns to leave the house and sleep in the cheap near by motel. But, thing were settled down with a few kisses and a few 'Tell me next time' or 'I love you very much'. Rolling over toward the honey-loving skeleton, he wasn't doing so hot. But, his feelings were still boiling in him.