Alone At Last

The couch in Ratchet's apartment always felt so comfortable to me. It was somewhere I loved to relax, I loved to be there with him in his home and it was such a comfortable place that it almost felt like home in itself.
But there were other reasons.
Clank was gone; he was busy doing some PR work for his TV show and Ratchet and I were finally alone. When Clank had to have been safely out of range of turning back, he dropped to his knees before me, an almost iconic grin across his handsome face.
"Oh boy..." I chuckled, "what is it this time?" I asked him, obviously playing dumb. He glanced at my loose athletic shorts and pulled them to the side, my panties not surprisingly following.
He nudged his nose between me and kissed up and down to warm me up. The surprise of it all was enough to jolt me into an increased heart rate, but his soft, warm lips against me was heavenly.
"Oh gosh, Ratchet..." I giggled. He continued for a short while before diving right in, his tongue passing up me slowly and lightly. I gasped and leaned back against the couch, eyes still locked on him. "Aa-aaah..."
His tongue felt smooth and wet, not unlike his cock, but slightly rough, too. I could feel the little bumps all over his tongue rubbing over my sensitive labia and clit; this sent shivers through my body and I leaned back, trying not to dig my claws too deep into the couch. "Aaahhhhh..... R-Ratchet.." I huffed quietly and looked down at him. "Mmmh..." I pet my hand over his pilot cap and scratched the base of his ear. His eyes fluttered shut and he shivered happily, putting more force into his licking, which caused me to tense and grip his cap. "R-Ratchet..." I shuddered a breath and bit my lip, subtly pushing my hips against his warm mouth. He emitted a low moan, taking hold of my legs and pushing me back and sucking gently at my clit. A high pitched whine escaped me and I started fussing with the clasps at the bottom of his ears, trying to pull his hat off. He backed his mouth off of me, a few strings of saliva mixed with something else hanging between us.
"What are you doing?" He chuckled warmly, putting a hand on mine.
"I-I wanna hold onto your fur... It's a lot easier than holding leather." I blinked and tried to get control of my facial expression. He sat back a bit more and took his hat off, then bit the fingertips of his glove and pulled his hand out, dropping the glove to the floor. He held my shorts aside further and began licking again, glazing over my clit over and over, the tip of his tongue teasing each tiny nub on my skin. I squirmed and gasped, my hands gripping hard at the short fur atop his head.
Just when i had started to get into it, i felt his fingers at my entrance. My eyes snapped open and i looked down at him, my legs tensing against his sides. "R-mmhhh- oh fuck-" My warm essence slicking his fingers just before he slipped them in, spreading me open and taking a taste. "A-aah!!" I gasped and my claws dug into his skin slightly. He gasped and looked up, still licking as he let out a bit of a groan.
"S-sorry.." I panted, retracting my claws. He chuckled quietly and closed his eyes again, pressing his tongue into me. I shivered and my eyes fluttered shut; his tongue felt like euphoric bliss, if not a bit ticklish. I giggled now and then, my muscles tensing around him slightly. My essence engulfed his tongue and the fur on the back of his neck rose as goosebumps erupted across his skin from the tangy, creamy taste. He huffed and pulled back, licking up my clit and kissing me gently.
He opened his gorgeous green eyes and gave me a soft moan. "You like that, (Y/N)?" He purred, swishing his tail playfully. "You just tell me when you've had enough.. You taste so nice that I could be here all day~" he chuckled and winked, slipping his fingers into me and slowly massaging my insides. I leaned my head back and moaned inwardly, trying to stay quiet.
"Mhhnnhh.... Ratchet..." I whispered, nudging his face with my hips again. He tried to pin my hips down and chuckled as he watched me writhe in pleasure before him. But he could make it better.
One hand touched my belly softly to get my attention and when i looked down at him, he slowly licked his messy fingers, sucking them clean and vocalizing noisily as he teased me, his eyes never shutting completely as he kept his eyes on my expression, as well as a smirk never leaving his face.
He sucked the bitter flavor from his fingers and shivered slightly as the taste got to him.
"Ya like that..?" He whispered softly.
"Hnnhh... Ratchet, c'mon... Keep going~" I bit my lip and smiled at him.
"Well, well, someone is addicted." He chuckled. "If thats what you want~" he flicked his thick brows at me and closed his eyes before taking me in his mouth, sucking my clit softly, his tongue teasing my entrance every once in a while.
A hard shiver passed through me. Oh god- another one.
"sh-sshhgffffhh- R-Ratchet~" i gasped out, reaching down to grip his short fur. My legs trembled slightly and my grip became unusually tight. He teased along my clit with his tongue continually, sometimes playfully nipping me with those alluring teeth of his as my pleasure levels seemed to suddenly start rising.
I took a good look at the attractive young lombax at my waist; his hands were rested on my inner thighs, one dangerously close and the other massaging me gently. His tongue expertly maneuvered around my clit and sensitive areas, playing with me and seeing what felt best and sticking with a rhythmic sucking upon my mildly sensitive clit. His ears were dropped back and his tail was swishing happily behind him; I didn't have to wonder if he got something out of this as well, as clearly, he was enjoying it.
"Y-you're good this.." I murmured through a thick moan. He responded with just a breathless grunt of approval and licked hard all along my warm, slicked labia. My legs tensed and i couldn't see or feel it, but the fur on my spine started to rise. All the way from the base of my tail to the back of my neck, my fur began to stand up. Even my tail began to fluff up; a loud huff came from me before I tensed myself and held my breath, moaning through my breathless state. If i concentrated hard enough.. If i could just hold this exact position a little longer, if his tongue hit just the right spot-
"Oh- OH!! Oaahh- ah-! Aah!" I gasped and huffed out hard. I took sparse, deep breaths and my ears twitched as they couldnt seem to find an appropriate position. "F-fff-fuck- oh, oh Ratchet, mnhh- oooahhhh god~!!" My insides tightened around his wet tongue and he made quick work of the mess, kissing my clit softly before letting me cool down.
I laid before him on the couch, exposed and exhausted, he stood up and sat with me, rubbing his head slowly.
"Well... That was fun~" he chuckled as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Yeah... Y-you don't say..." I laughed breathlessly. He kissed my cheek and nuzzled my neck, holding me in a loose hug as I came down from my pleasure high. "Th-thank you, Ratchet." I gently touched his cheek and he smiled, pulling me into a brief kiss. "When I've got the energy, I'll be sure to return the favor~"