4.

I know, I know... It's been too long since my last update, lmao.

I'm sorry! Shitttttt my summer finna end so I had to live it up one time for the damn one time!

I'm out of town and I'm typing this lil' chapter up for y'all. Y'all better enjoy.

--------------------

-A month later

Omniscient...

"Quincy, stop touching my feet!" Alexia giggled while trying to pull her feet away from Quincy.

Quincy let go of her feet and went to sit next to her on the bed with his back against the headboard like her.

"I was givin' you a foot massage." He smirked before pecking her lips. "You don't like to get your feet massaged?"

"You know I don't like people touching on my feet."

"But I'm not just anyone." Quincy placed his hand on her thigh. "I'm your boyfriend." He smirked at her.

She threw her head back, giggling. "I like that. Say it again, babe."

"I'm your boyfriend." He goofily smiled.

"Ew." Alexia laughed, kissing Quincy. "Stop looking like that. You look so stupid."

He repeatedly placed kisses on her lips, which caused her to laugh against his.

"I almost forgot we have work in the morning." She spoke up. "I really don't want to go home. I like being here with you."

He placed gentle kisses on her neck. "You say that like we don't spend the whole day at work with each other." He chuckled at his statement.

.....

Alexia...

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my things to get ready for work the next morning.

I dreaded the whole drive to work because nobody likes going to work, right?

I happened to check my phone notifications before I grabbed my car keys to head out the front door.

Quincy- I'm outside.

Completely confused as to why he was outside, I just simply replied to him with 'K '. I stuffed my car keys away in my purse.

Quincy got out of his car, walking up to me.

"Quincy," I squealed while throwing my arms around him for a hug.

We both exchanged kisses and I pulled back, completely puzzled.

"Uh, forgive me if I forgot baby– but did we agree on you picking me up or–"

"I can't pick my baby up fa' work?" He smirked.

Quincy walked over to the passenger side of the car before opening the car door for me to get in. "Come on, Princess."

"Ooh, Princess. I likes that." I purred.

I got into the car, put my purse in my lap, and slung my seatbelt across my chest. "I'm ready."

Quincy closed the door for me and walked around to his side of the car to get in.

He stared at me for a minute before I spoke up.

"What?" I inquired.

"My bad," He said with humor in his voice as he started up the car. "You jus' so beautiful, mama."

I could feel my cheeks getting extremely hot at his comment. "Thank you." I quietly thanked him.

I was seriously not used to this type of attention from a boyfriend. So far, I've had two boyfriends before Quincy and he was the best one.

I'm seriously hoping that I could call him my last boyfriend.

He always makes sure he checks up on me when he isn't with me; Even when he's sitting right next to me, Quincy makes sure he asks if I'm okay.

Out of nowhere he does the nicest things for me.

He compliments me and makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful female in the world.

It's the little things like that that I appreciate the most.

.....

We both walked hand in hand into the building.

"I'll bring you coffee from the break room, yeah?" I suggested to Quincy.

He shrugged. "Only if you want to." He mumbled and unlocked the door to his photography studio.

"Quincy," I slightly laughed before following him into the room. "I offered to get you coffee so it's a yes or no."

"Okay then, yes." He flashed a cheeky smile. Then he went back to powering on his camera.

"Gosh, you're so stupid." I laughed before walking off to the break room.