6.

Omniscient...

It was a Friday night and Alexia decided that she wanted to spend the weekend with her boyfriend, Quincy.

When she walked into the kitchen to get something to eat, she noticed that the dishes were piled up in the sink.

"Quincy, I wish you would wash your dishes after you're done with them instead of just sitting them in the sink." Alexia spoke as she cut the hot water on.

"I appreciate you coming over, baby." Quincy smiled at his girlfriend.

She stuck her tongue in the side of her cheek and glared at him. "Uh huh."

"You wanna braid my hair?" Quincy smirked as he asked her.

"First you got me washin' dishes, now you want me to braid your hair." She chuckled and picked up the dishwashing soap.

"What's next? You want me ta' have your babies?"

"Of course; Only after you agree to be my wife." He smiled widely.

"I love you, Quincy." Alexia beamed, her heart beating in her chest.

"I love you more." He came up behind her and kissed the back of her neck.

It was exposed to him because she had put her hair up into a messy bun.

Quincy wrapped his arms around Alexia's waist and rested his head on her shoulder. "You should let me help you."

"No, baby. I got it." She timidly responded. She gently pushed him off of her and grabbed a sponge.

As she began to wash the dishes in the sink, Quincy sat on a stool nearby and admired her beauty.

He rested his head on fist while his elbow was on the countertop. "You sure you don't need me ta' help, babe?" He questioned.

He was growing bored just watching her wash dishes in the kitchen.

"Um, yeah?" She giggled before looking at him over her shoulder. "What do you want for dinner though?"

"Ah shit, you about to cook fa' a nigga?" He wiggled his almost-unibrowed eyebrows. "What you feel like eatin'?"

"You my baby," She poked her bottom lip out. "So it's whatever you want."

Quincy stroked his chin for a minute before replying, "Does spaghetti sound good?"

"Whatever you want, daddy." She smirked.

"That word gone get you fucked up." He walked up behind her, grabbing her ass.

Alexia...

"Mmm, you grabbing it like you can handle me..." I whispered while my boyfriend hugged me from behind.

I placed the last dish into the drying rack and dried my hands.

Quincy ran his hands down the sides of my stomach, which was out because of my crop top. It sent chills down my spine.

"Quincy," I breathed out as he played with the hem of my leggings. "I think we should get started on din–"

"We could do that..." He trailed off, swiftly turning me around to face him.

We exchanged a couple of sensual kisses before he said, "Or we could try something else."

"But aren't you hungry?" I panted as he removed my leggings and afterwards, my lace thong. 

"Of course." He muttered, hoisting me up onto the counter.

Leaning back with my elbows on the counter, I gave my boyfriend full access to do whatever he wished to do.

He began to place kisses down my stomach, going lower.

He slowly spread my legs before kissing the inside of my thighs, causing me to whimper with anticipation.

He put my legs over his shoulders, slowly dragging his tongue up and down my clit.

I tucked in my lips and closed my eyes. He sucked on my clit which caused me to jerk forward. He used his tongue to draw circles on it.

"F-F-fuck babe..." I moaned, gripping onto the edge of the counter.

He started to French kiss my center. I began to squirm and moan uncontrollably. My legs also began to quiver.

"Quincy," I whined as I panted.

He slowly slipped a finger into me, curving it and repeatedly hitting my G-spot.

"Babe, I-I... I'm about to c-cum." I stuttered as I came on his tongue.

He continued to lick and leave kisses on her before he came up. He hovered over me, looking into my eyes.

"I love you." I breathed out, holding onto the sides of his face.

"I love you." He responded.