Chapter #1

Jacks Pov
"Come in" I answered the door knock. It was my best man Mark.
"Hey. Just checking if everythimg is okay." He said.
"Yeah. Everything is...not okay. I don't feel like she's the one." I smuttered.
"It's normal that you're worried. But nothing's gonna go wrong. Hey remember when I proposed you in front of a thousands of people and you refused?" "Hah how could I forget? It like boosyed our ship to the moon and back! And you know what? Look, in 2015 you proposed me. I HAD to say no. But here in 2022 you proposed to Isabella and she said yes. That's only that matters now." Mark cleared me up. "Now go and be the second one of our group who gets married!"
"Yeah you're right. Let's fucking marry that girl!" I almost shouted. Then we heard another knock. It was Eva. Isabella's maid of honor.
"Sorry for interrupting. Um Mark can you come for a second?" Eva exused with her soft voice. Mark stood up and patted my shoulder.
"Okay I'll check what is it. I guess I'll see you at the altar then." He said and walked out of the door.

Marks POV
"Well what is it?" I asked. Eva looks so worried.
"It's about Bella. She's gone!" She wispered.
"What? She's gone? What do you mean?" I asked. She takes my hand and draggs me into the bride's room. There was only Marzia. Isabella's second maid of honor from Jack. He has second best man too. (Isabella's idea) His name is Ryan or Cry.
"Where's Isabella?" I asked from Marzia.
"I think she escaped. Her stuff is gone and there's a letter for Jack." Marzia uttered.
"Ok we can still find her. I'm texting Felix and Ryan. They'll be here any minute." I muttered. After two minutes Felix was here. We explained the situation and he was ready.
"So. Eva, you were in 10:30am right? and you found the place like this in 10:45am. so she must've escaped between this time. right now is 11:07 so hre's the plan: Felix, you go to the sequrity room looking throw the cameras. Marzia, you take the house and Eva, you take the outside. If you want take some people with you." I expained the plan. "And I'm gong to find Ryan. where is that son of a bitch anyway. Did you saw him anyone? I mean has any body seen him?" everybody shook their heads. "Okay let's meet here in 30 minutes and give the results." Eva said as we all went to complete our mission.