Chapter #2

Marks POV

"I found nothing." Marzia came in terrified as shit.
"Me neither. Felix and Eva should be here any minute." I was so worried that if Jack's gonna find out...
"You worried? About what Jack's gonna say and stuff?" Marzia asked like she read my mind.
"Yeah. It's obvious that I'll have to tell Shean. And I don't know how he reacts." I would've said more but Felix and Eva came in.

"OK I first shearched the whole garden by myself. And guess what I found? Bella's dress!" Eva said holding Isabella's wedding dress.
"Yeah speaking of that bitch, in 10:32 Isabella cutted her camera wires so. I got from here nothing. But in the garden camera, I saw her hiding the dress." Felix told waht he found. "So, are you gonna tell him?"
"Don't know. I guess, I mean someone has to." I made a small talk.i stood up, took the letter written 'Shean' on it.
"Oh my god. jack will not like this." were my last words I said before leaving the room.

Jacks POV

I was whatching [Your fovourite film] when i heard the door and it was Mark again. He was terrified as the 7-year old who saw his mom cheating his dad with his best friend's dad.
"Mark is everything okay? Come in." I said. "Is the band not here? The photogapher? Food's gone bad? My drunk uncle naked in the Main Hall?"
"Um..I don't know how to tell you this but...it's not your fault...Isabella left you this letter. I know the answer butyou should read it first." Mark almost whispered. giving me the letter Isabella left me. I slowly opened it and it said

Dear Shean,

I ran away with Ryan. I gave back your engagement ring.

I'm taking my suff in your appartment and leaving the key under the doormat.

I didn't felt the spark the spark you know?

Hope you'll understand.

Goodbye,

Isabella.

All I felt was pain. I felt tears in my eyes. my whole world yust broke into a million pieces. I couldn't see anything but I felt that Mark pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back but then I just started crying and I made his shoulder wet.
"Shh...let it all out. we've got plenty of time." Mark calmed me down. His soft deep voice did calm me down alittle bit. After I calmed down, Felix, Marzia and Evacame to my room. We disgussed that how ad who's going to tell the others that the wedding is over.

"I think that Mark should go. I would go and tell but I'm on the bad guys side. Mark's the good guy." Eva guessed.
"I'm with you on that but you are not a bad guy."The Felix said. "What about this: The girls are goung to tell the bitch's mom what he own daughter just witnessed. Only her mom! And I'm going to tell Jack's mom what happened." Felix gave them the instructions but not to me and Mark. "Jack, your goal is not kill yourself or do anything else thal you'll regret later." Felix said to me. "Mark you wanna come with me?" Felix finally asked from Mark.
"Nah, I'll stay here guard Jack." he refused. As Felix closed the door. I couldn't even started talking when Mark hugged me again. He remembered that I like hugs. And I lost it again. I pulled out of it. I stood up and ordered a ton of chocolate chip cookies. Just for the sake of being sad. After all. Isa-...you-know-who's father will pay for that. That's the only thing my pa made him pay for.