Chapter #3

Felix POV
"Where is he? Where's my little leprechaun?" Jack's mom rushed in the room.When I told told her that his mom that his son isn't getting married, she went nuts! I think she wanted to spoil Jack but his dad is a cop.  Raised with harm and tears. Luckily, Jack is only raised with tough love. Still he turned out so cute. "Mom I'm fine! I don't keed anything, I'm a grown man. I'll earn my money myself." Jack tried to pull his mom out of the hug. I wish I had a mom like this.

"I don't know, if you want to buy something to someone. Ask Mark, he'll probably need some new videogames. jack turned to Mark. He went through his red hair. "Uh no, I don't need anthing from you Mrs. Mclaughlin." Mark refused but then Jack stood up and whispered something to his ear.

Marks POV
Jack stood up walked closer to me. There were still red around his baby blue eyes, he leaned closer to my ear. I could easely start kissing his neck but...yeah. "Please take the offer. She just wants good." Jack whispered to my ear.

"Well, on second thought. I do need some new games." I said as I was sitting in the table. Suddenly, we heard the door opening.

Marzia came in and whispered something to Felix's ear. The Swedish went pale and widened his eyes. He came to me and said that Isabella's mom is on her way here.

I know that they would get into a fight. The reasonable persons we are, we don't need that. "So Esmeralda, *not Jack's mom real name* if you'd be so kind and go tell the kitchen that the wedding is off." I said to Jack's mom and Felix went with her. I looked back at Jack just in case he burst to tears again.

When they left, 5 minutes later slut's mom came in with Eva. The mom was so embarrassed that it could be heard from her voice. "Oh Shean, I-I'm so so s-sorry. I-I-I don't know don't know what happened to her." "It's okay. She didn't felt the spark you know. I understand. It kinda broke my heart tho. But I'll recover by the days, weeks, who knows?" Jack said to Isabella's mom. I'm surprised he holds so well up. I couldn't do that.

"Now darling if there's everything me and my family can do, just say the word." Isabella's mother muttered. She was in tears so much that you could drink her tears. Anyway..now I feel kinda bad for her. "Um- Tina, would you come with me please? Jack needs some rest and we need to tell the others too." I took the lead and did something.

"I think the girls can handle Jack now can they?" "If course we can, just go already." Eva chuckled. I took Isabella's mom's hand and left the room.

When the door closed, she started searching something from her bag. Eventually, she closed her purse and handed something to me. It was her business card. "Okay dear whenever Shean needs financial support, he can call this number. We can help any time." Tina said. It was nice of her to cover her daughter's mass and offer help.

*Hey! This took so long to write. Sorry. This is a filler chapter too, so the next chapter contains the first symptoms of something that I will not tell you yet.*