Chapter 13:New Meetings(Part 1)

hold my finger and teach me (to walk) once again,
pick me up, O mother,
wipe my face clean with your scarf,
the world seems to be grimy , 

I have to complain against everybody,
all trouble me, mother.
now hide me, call me near you,
I feel lonely here in my heart  

Zabeel Palace,Dubai.

Hamdan POV

-Hamdan how are you bro?, exclaimed my cousin Ahmed as we greeted each other at the family dinner organized by Aba for his foreign diplomacy friends at the palace.

-Alhamdulillah all good and you?,it's been a long time i haven't seen you,i said as i hug him.

-Awesome man i was in London busy with organizing  shows and all that,you know how it is,

-Of course,i nodded.

Ahmed was fond of cars since childhood and made it his living by organizing motor shows almost each month in every cities of the world.

-is everything good by your side,?,he asked.

-everything is fine bro,i lied.

How could i tell him how mess up my life is nowadays.

-I heard about your wedding,

-What!!!,i shouted almost spilling all the champagne i was drinking  on my white thobe.

-Relax man i was talking about your future marriage with my sister,

-Yeah of course this wedding,

-this wedding!!,he stared at me,what do you mean by this one,is there another one?,

-Come on Ahmed i'm sure we got many other things to talk on other than my wedding affairs,

-Yeah  but believe me the sooner this nikkah  will happen,the better for all of us,he smiled.

-Hmm,i nodded as i sip in my champagne.

No way am i going to marry Aisha.I vowed to marry only once and to give all my love and time to only one woman still there is the promise made to Aba that need to be fulfilled or God knows what might happen.

Ya Allah You are the only one who can help me out now.

Hours later.....

-I guess i should leave now,i said as i glanced at my watch and stood up.

-Oh come on Hamdan it's not yet midnight what's the hurry?,said Ali,one of my cousins as we were all seated in the immense living room.

-Unlike you i have got to wake up early tomorrow,

-yeah sure Mr i'm so perfect has to go to the gym early morning,he smirked.

-Whatever,i rolled my eyes  before walking to Aba,who was sitting in the middle of the room surrounded by his foreign friends.

-I take your leave now Aba,i said as bend down on my knees to kiss his hand.

-What!!are you leaving now,the guests are still here,he whispered in my ears,this will sound rude if you will go now,

-Well Aba i kept my words and came for the dinner,all for your sake, even though it's my wedding night,now you should keep yours as well and let me go,i smiled.

-I  told you that this wedding is going to bring us only problems but you did not listen to me,he said as he looked away.

-Aba sorry to say that but  it's better not to jump into quick conclusions,