**Amendment 8: Fame Begins** Chapter 8

"Jamar is coming back to Chicago today." Ashley said excitedly.

"Good,cuz you need that Vitamin D in yo life." Izzy, one of Ashley's friends said.

"You know what Izzy? You just mad cuz you don't got no hoes and i do. How ima girl and i get more hoes than you? That's a damn shame." Ashley said shaking her head.

"I don't look for them." he said in a low tone.

"So why Bel (pronounced: Bell) telling me you be jacking off by yourself?" Ashley smirked.

"Yo ass really gonna listen to my sister? Izzabel (pronounced: Isabelle) don't know shit. She 14 years old and clueless." he said shaking his head.

"Nah. You 16, horny, and still got no hoes." Ashley tried him.

"Ashley you know damn well if i wanted yo cuddi, i would've got it!" Izzy said in confidence.

Ashley laughed "Whatever!"

"I told you!" Izzy laughed while putting his arm around her. "You bought school stuff, yet?"

"No. There's a possibility i might be moving to Miami and start school and shit there, so we not going to school until we go to Miami."

"You know they start in August, right?"

"And? We still sticking to the plan. We probably start in mid to late September out there."

"Oh. So you leaving me?"

"Possibly. I don't want to, but i have to."

"Life's a bitch."

"Who you telling?"

Back at the studio, Amber was talking about her mixtape release. Memphis got Young Fi, Lil Snupe and Lil Reese to be on it. Her mixtape was called Hustlin' Ain't  A Dream. She's been making $45 a hour at he studio, and been at the studio 4 to 5 days a week for 8 to 10 hours.

Two days later.

"You cop (bought) Hustlin' Ain't A Dream?"

"Hell yeah! Make Me be that bump (good song)!"

"Yo, like a whole bunch of people copped her mixtape!"

"You peep (notice), too?!"

"The whole fuckin' city got that shit, nigga. That hoe (lucky girl) gettin' hella play (attention)!"

"My sister downloaded the mixtape on ITunes, and she stay listening to Mistakes, Low Key and Trouble."

"Nah, brah (a male friend), she snapped on the track Young With No More Worries."

"How the fuck a 12 year old girl gettin' more guap (money) then ya'll?"

"Nigga shut up! At least I'm getting some type of hundreds in my pocket."

"Young niggas i ball hard, don't get caught i play cards, no goldfish or uno, you wanna fight lets sumo, Jamaican- you dunno (don't know), I'm Amber so kudos, my pockets fat no Precious, now bow down you jealous, in rapping ima specialist, my rhymes are so dangerous, but my face look so generous, and when I'm done with this beat, bet i leave y'all ass breathless."

"Aye i see that girl rapping to Kudos off the mixtape!"

"You damn right i am! Wassup, Teddy?"

"Nothing, lil mama. We talkin' bout that hot (good) ass mixtape."

"Ambi Millz far as fuck from fugazy (fake)!"

"You ain't lien Jayla. Ima be the next bitch to start rapping. My name funna be Starr Magazeene."

"What kinda fuck name is that?!"

"Yo ghetto ass killed it with the magazine shit."

"Yo uglahh (ugly ass) mutted it (overdid it)!"

"M-A-G-A-Z-E-E-N-E not magazine like the newspaper. Retarded motha fuckaz! All ya'll ass mutted it!"

"Watch it homie."

"But anyways, everybody here cop the album?"

"Yeah, we cop the mixtape."

"Don't correct me."

"I know Ambii Millz funna blow up (become national). I gotta feeling she funna make it."

"That lil girl got talent. More than Richard and Brittany, the best MC's out here."

"Nah, i don't think so. It's either Richard and Ambii Millz are head to head or Rich better than Ambii."

"I agree. Ambii for sure a lil bit better than Brittany, but Richard, they gotta go head to head in a battle, or i wouldn't choose who's better."

"Roomer says that Ambii Millz is leaving Chi-town to go to the 305."

"If she does, she just going to leave her bombing (fast in fighting) ass city for some boojy ass place."

"305 ain't boojy, sweet heart. In 2009 they were ranked number one most dangerous and violent city in the world, not country- but, world. Now its us, Chicago. So, you really cant say much about Miami, because the cities are somewhat like cousins with all that damn violence and shit. Miami a cool place, though."

"If Ambii Millz leave to Miami, how much all y'all wanna bet she still funna come out here and visit, spend alot of time with us and her fans up here?" 

"True."

"She better. I love that lil hoe too much."

"Y'all girls be doing the most. Farrell you too."

"It ain't our fault we in love with Ambii Millz!" People from the city said.

{Front cover of  Amber's (Ambi Millz) mixtape in multimedia}