Fliris Forest

You two enter the forest, and as soon as you two do you see a caterpie, "Shadow look! It's a cute little Pokemon!" Shadow looks at you, "Go catch it." You press the button to a pokeball and Eevee comes out. You pull out your pokedex and point it at Eevee. The pokedex shows a picture of Eevee, "Eevee: A rare pokemon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms. Eevee is a normal type Pokemon." You smile, " Ev! Try attacking catrpie!" Ev lungs at caterpie, using tackle and caterpie goes flying against a tree. You smile at this and throw a pokeball at the caterpie, "Good job Ev!" The pokeball wiggles a bit but ticks. You walk to the pokeball and pick it up, "YYYAAAAAAYYY!!!" Shadow chuckles, "good job." You put the pokeball with Caterpie in it in your backpack, "I caught him Shadow!" He smiles and hugs you wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close. Shadow looks up. You look at him questioningly, "hm?" Shadow looks at you seriously, "We need to get going." "Why?" "There are beedrill coming." Right after shadow says this a beedrill comes out of the trees and barely misses you, leaving a big scratch on your arm and a tear on your sweater. You grab your arm where you got cut and start tearing up. Shadow has a worried expression, "Are you ok?!" You look up and force a smile, "I-I'm fine, lets go before the beedrill come." Shadow nods and you two keep moving. You and shadow keep walking till you come up to a Pokemon center. You two walk into the Pokemon center and Nurse Joy instantly notices your the cut on your arm, "Welcome to the Pokemon center, to you need any assistance sir?" You smile, "do you have a bandage?" Nurse Joy walks into a back room, "Of course I do." She walks back with bandages, wipes, and a needle and thread. Your eyes widen, "N-Needle?!" She smiles, "To sow your sweater." You sigh in relief, "Oh.." The nurse wipes blood off your arm and sweater then pulls your sleeve up and puts a bandage around your wound, "That should help with the bleeding, now I just sow your sweater." She pulls your sleeve down and sows the sweater. "Thank you so much," she walks into the back room. Shadow runs runs to you and hugs you from behind, you didn't notice him sit down, "Thank Arceus, your ok.." He picks you up and carries you up the stairs and put you down on a bed and pulls the covers over you, "Good night.." Shadow gets in the side of the bed you aren't facing and gets close to you, wrapping his arms around you and you feel sleepy, "I love you Shadow.." Shadow smiles at what you said, I love you to {Your name}.." And with those words you feel safe and fall asleep, falling asleep was easy today because of your long day..