The worlds most feared hitman... is my new body guard

The worlds most feared hitman. Is my new bodyguard

Chap 1: Devil's machine gun

"Scars" I said to my best friend Ada. In my room while eating chocolate cup cakes.

"Really?" she answered with the cupcake in here mouth.

"At this time and day? He's got to have scars"

"I don't know. Scars on a bodyguard? That's to much Elena" yep that's me Elena Sands.

Were talking about the new bodyguard there supposed to get for me, since the old one got fired for putting a camera in my room.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"I mean that if youre body guard has a scary looking personality. Youre father is not gonna trust him" good point. Damn I hate it when shes right.

"You know, I don't really blame Stew for recording you after you got out of the shower"

Huh!? WTF? Then I answered after swallowing a piece of my delicious homemade cupcakes.

"Whys that?" Then she said with an odd smile in face.

"Cuz he was always a green old bastard" that's true. But how can he resist this blonde, smart, violet eyed, sexy litgh pink shiny skinned beuty! Hee he he! Ohh and not to brag... but big boob and 17!

"Is practicly my fault too!" then we both started to giggle! Then my Dad starts knocking at the door rapidly yelling.

"Elena! Get cleaned up! The new bodyguard is here and you must be on youre best behavior young lady! Gosh! As if Dylan doesn't treath me like a kid enough! And hes my BUTTLER. MY FOUR EYED BUTTLER!!

Well I didn't care what he brought, he probably buyed another cheap old geezer, so id opened the door to let them enter and what walks in the door is a young, long oranged hair, green eyed HOTTIE! ... but no scars. Then he bowed and said

"Hi lady Elena Sand, Im Iyoku Okaeshi. Iyoku means desire. Okaeshi means... well thats not important" off course is not. No scars, no game.

Then he noticed the disappointment in my face and said "whats wrong? You don't look happy. If is it because of my age. Im just 18" that's not it. He looks like youre ordinary pretty boy. So boring. Ive seen so many it doesn't impress me. He looked shy too! Hes gotta go!

"That's not it, listen do you have any scar..." all of a sudden my friend covers my mouth telling them.

"Can you excuse us for a minute" she turns. I get her hand out of my mouth and ask

"ADA! WHAT THE HELL?!!"

"Listen Elena! Hes cute! Forget about the scars! okay!? Make the best out off with what you already have!! Whitch is to much if you ask me!!

Then, out of nowhere, out my window, some cars stared parking infront of the mansion. My room is on top of the entrance left side. Me and Ada didn't noticed the cars. But Iyoku and Dad did. Then they leave. Saying.

"Girls lock the door!"

"Huh?" we standed there confused. We lock the doors and look outside. 16 guy with riffles come out. They looked like mafia! 5 minutes later Iyoku comes out talking to one of them. For 3 minutes they talked.... And the guy pointed at iyoku with a 9mm. Iyokus stands there. Hes gonna kill him!

Then faster then my eyes can see. Iyoku takes the gun and shoots him in the face! All the others start shooting just to miss and Iyoku leaps over the cars crazy fast! shooting them all down, and he didn't look like he was aiming! Just nailing them by luck! But it didn't look like it! God whats happening?! At the end he walks up to one of the guys in the floor. Points the gun. The man shakes in fear and with this evil smile. he just kills him with a shoot to the face! I... was so... sniff so... TURNED ON!