the worlds most feared hitman... is my new bodyguard chap 4

The worlds most feared hitman... is my new bodyguard

Chap 4: Devil's shield

"Well, that's take care of the appetizers"

"Will you stop with the restaurant puns!?" I yelled turning away from the window, then he looked at me smiling.

"Hey, Is that how you thank me after saving you?!" Good point "So, how many of them are outside?" he asked looking at the windows, I turn back at the windows too.

"Umm... 14 and well armed" then Iyoku took out 9mm magazines out of my purse, and another gun, again, how didn't I noticed... and started reloading. Now his double armed!! "Well armed isn't good enough, not this time, not last time" what is he...

"LISTEN! EVERYONE!"

One of the goons started yelling outside with a loudspeaker; this guy didn't have a mask on. He was tall. Short blonde hair cut. built. Obviously the leader. He looked tougher then Iyoku, even I was worried and I've seen what Iyoku capable of, still Iyoku wasn't worried but didn't hade his evil smiled on.

"ALL WE WANT IS ELENA SANDS! ORANGE-HAIR BODYGUARD!!" I guess he was talking about Iyoku. Wait... how do they know Iyoku is my bodyguard!!?"

"SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THE RESTAURANT TO BE BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS, I SUGGEST YOU HAND HER OVER! NOW!!!"

People got scared and left by the back. Iyoku remained standing in the same place. Then he turned towards me

"Elena, stay down... TELL ME, IF YOU WANT ELENA, WHY WOULD YOU HURT HER!!?" He replied yelling out the window.

"BECAUSE WE ONLY NEED HER DISGUSTING CORPES!! THAT'S ALL!! BUT WE WANT IT TO BE RECONICEBLE TO HER FATHER!" W-what!? They want to kill me!? I was so frightened that I almost shed a tear, but Iyoku bent over and said with a pretty charming smile.

"Don't worry, miss Elena, for as long as I live..." then he closes his eyes

"I will never let anyone hurt you. Okay?" Yesss my loooove!!! Ugh I mean Iyoku!

Good thing that didn't came out. But...

"WE GAVE YOU ENOUGH TIME, WE HAVE NO CHOICE AND... WE... WARNED YOU!!! FIRE THE RP...!!!"

"Hmm... well asshole!" then Iyoku shots and blows up the guy holding the RPG!

"TIME FOR THE MAIN COURSE!" he said after jumping out the window the semi broken window. I'm getting real annoyed by his stupid puns. Never the less he started cutting them down so swiftly that even they couldn't keep track of his pistol shooting and movement, but it was sorta anime style and very very stylish. Like tough assassin modeling. In 49 seconds they were down to 6, including the leader. I heard them yelling behind 2 cars they were using for cover and blind fire.

"How is this guy!? Is he even human!?"

"Me? Hee!" He kicks up a grenade launcher, grabs it and says with (the smile).

"I don't now my self" Then shoots the grenade at the 2 cars window's, blowing every one away! He walk up to the wounded leader in the floor, tossing the launcher away, points the gun at him and claims.

"My name is Iyoku Okaeshi" then the leader looked at him with wide open eyes, like he just saw the devil.

"Y-y-you are...? I-I-I see. We never... stand a chance"

"Not this time, Not last time"

"Ohh, I see, you knew we were from the same place as the ones that went last week to the mansion.... Well... Grrr... GRRRR!!! YOU CAN GO TO HELL!!!!"

"Tell Satan im coming" Boom, he shoots him in the face. Epic thing to say at the end... Finally!!