the worlds most feared hitman... is my new bodyguard chap 3

The worlds most feared hitman... is my new bodyguard

Chap 3:Devil's Dance

As soon as Iyoku heard that, he quickly pulls me down under the table and pulled a gun out of MY purse!! Were gonna talk about that later "Stay down" he said, calmly, while scanning the armed goons in the door. They look like military with masks.

"Please!!! We don't want any trouble!" said the waiter in the front desk

"Then give us Elena Sands and this place might not look like spaghetti when were done!"

"Talking about spaghetti. This place sucks!" murmured Iyoku, "I don't think you should be worrying about the quality of the restaurant right now!" I said grinding my teeth.

"Ohh and don't try to run away! The place is surrounded" Shit, what are we going to do?

"Don't worry, this guys took a much larger initiative then the ones last week" Huh? Does he mean the men that he fought the first day of work? "But... they are clumsier. Just look! One of them has a hang grenade bulging in the left pocket!" He was pointing at one of middlemen.

"Huh? Ooh I-I see, wait!! Didn't you told me to stay down!? What are you gonna...?"

"I just didn't want you to miss this... Iyoku at work!" Then he lets out his evil smile... Ohh no!

"Hey waiter!!!" yells Iyoku drawing all of the attention from them. The scared waiter looks at him too.

"Get the F*ck down!!!!" He shoots directly at the grenade and blows the hell out of all of them, the waiter got down under the desk just in time. The men flew all around in different directions. Incredible, he just killed 7 men with one bullet. Blood every were. Awesome. "Hope you enjoyed you're Granada a la Iyoku" Not awesome.

"Hee... here they come," he said turning to the kitchen, waiters and cooks came out running from the men that were entering. They looked shocked as they found their men all blown to hell.

"Huh?! There all dead?"

"But how?!"

"Hey! That guy in the suit has a gun!"

"Ya think he did it?"

"Doesn't matter, just shoot him and that smirk off his face!"

"Hee! Sure ill play for a while!!" taunted Iyoku like some cocky physco killer! But without missing a beat. He started a shoot off with them without moving much. The goons were using the kitchen windows to shoot and for cover. I was watching under a table.

"That little!! Arggh!!"

"Another bites the dust, or the macaroni" Okay, another stupid Italian pun.

As they fought it out, I took a quick peak out and saw about 14 more men, loading up. Getting ready to figth. Can Iyoku handle AK-47's, M4's, Grenade lauchers and an RPG?

Guess will find out later!