The worlds most feared hitman... is my new body guard chap 2

The worlds most feared hitman... is my new bodyguard

Chap 2: Devil's Mission

At first... I didn't know what to say after my father talked to me, Iyoku Okaeshi... is actually Okaeshi Hand. He was the most dangerous man there was 2 years in a row... in the age of 16! Wanted for hits, murder and destruction, over 11 countries!

At the age of 17. He was caught and was sent to Gutter Island Prison! The most feared are sent there to drown in madness and figth for survival, it was a rotting hole in the ground with thousands of catacombs. Prisoners were feed like animals. And they acted like animals. And no one has ever escape.

But not only did Iyoku escaped. Hi killed the warden, caused that prison to be destroyed by bombing. The government made investigations. Multiple prisoners bodies were found in catacombs, some drifting in the water. Some were not found. But in order to keep control of society. They said that Iyoku was killed in the bombing mission.

I guess that's not true if he wouldn't be sitting right next to me on the couch, having a smoke and drinking a Bacardi(holding them in the same hand), in the living room, while I was watching a 1000 ways to die recorded episode. I love this show.

"Ya know, I think I killed more then 1000 people over the years, Hell must be cursing me. Hahaah. Aaah.*takes smoke*" he said after the show cutted to commercial. I fast forward it. But paused in mid-center, I was so afraid to ask but I couldn't take it, I liked him so much! I swallowed my troath lump and said.

"How does it feel, to kill someone?" There, I asked the most impossible of questions.

Then, still staring at the paused show intro, put his bacardi drink down. But still with his cigar on the same hand, turned, lays over the couch and looked at me with his green eyes and said.

"That's mostly between me, and him, and is nothing easy, it took me days to accept what was I doing" then he sits up and looks at the floor " It fells, like you lost something and don't know at it is, at first, but then you do it over and over again until its too late, and then you realize. What you were losing... was yourself..." I stare at him with my eyes wide open, as he turns and takes another smoke... I've dedided...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM, I... LOVE... HIM!!!

That was just sooooo deep... Ada told me I was crazy to fall for him... BUT I DON'T CARE!!!! Shes just jealous I ended up with mr. "what you were losing... was yourself" EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Hahahaa!! Hee!! Hmmm...

"Hey, Iyoku, you wanna go out? This house gets boring, and I could use some Italian!"

"Umm... I guess that's Ok... But..." I jump out of the couch and faced him leaning over to him.

"No buts!... youre my bodyguard and you are supposed to be with me all times. Besides" Then I look at him all innocent like

"You wouldn't wike it if something bad happen to wittle me if I go awone? rigth?" he looked at me if his mouth semi-open and gave up nodding his head down.

"O-o-ok, ill... take you" Heehe! I got him by a leash!

I when to quickly change to something cute. After that, Iyoku drives us to Bernardi's Italian, a restaurant just around the coner. We walk in after Iyoku pays the valet, and gets told not smoke in the establishment.

Iyoku ordered sphagetti, I wanted this lagsanna, if that's who you write it! Special they hade. Yup we were on our first date.... Until some assholes burst in with guns yelling.

"WERES ELENA SANDS??!!!" Ahh, Come On!!!