Chapter Twelve: I love it when a plan comes together!!

As Rouge slowly placed her sweet pale lips to this stranger’s neck she became instantly hypnotized with the warmth of the blood and how it tasted young with sweetness and desire as it flowed through her mouth and down to her stomach. A she gulped this stranger’s blood bit by bit she could feel beneath her skin the last few litres of blood that was throbbing through her soft lips and the last heart beats that this stranger would ever have.

The way she fed, the way that she truly was when feeding on the proper blood not the animal, not the blood donors, this is what it was meant to be like to be a proper vampire, you have to take in the life of the person you would feed from, from the person you would kill, this is how they kept themselves going for years and years. Vampires as the top of the food chain and every other delightfully delicious creature below them.

With a scream of shock and horror Rouge woke up it was one of her dreams the horrible ones. This is what would then haunt her for the rest of her immortal life the sounds of the people she had killed screaming, their faces haunting her every time she goes to sleep or closed her eyes. Rouge started to cry and cry she did, Rouge got up and went over into her wardrobe where a black chalk board lay against a wall. This chalk board was near enough full with names, each name was a person that Rouge had killed. Lily, April, Sophie and list went on, this list had started from the moment Rouge first killed someone and the first name that was on the top of another list was a person called Lisa Rife. Lisa Rife was a late twenties year old woman that annoyed Rouge everyday that she lived next to her.

Once Rouge’s parents were killed by the town’s people and George had gave himself to the town’s people so that they wouldn’t take Rouge, Rouge ran back to the house and grabbed as much money as she could carry before leaving that town. The next town she moved to was quite and relaxing, the men were always drunk and no one ever disturbed her accept for a lady called Lisa Rife. Every day when Rouge would go and sit outside in the sun like she did with her Father, Lisa Rife would peep over the fence and start shouting strange words at her and asking her question. Everyday Lisa Rife would do that and she got on Rouge’s nerves so much that she forced Rouge to kill her. Rouge sneaked into her house and up the stairs to her room before pushing her hand right through to her heart and ripping it out.

The blackboard was full with only enough room to place one last name, but the only problem was that she didn’t know the police officers name so she put police officer 6. Rouge turned the blackboard over to the other side and forgot that, the other side was full to. Rouge grabbed the blackboard and took it out to the top of the stairs and placed it against the wall, Rouge then opened up the loft door and pulled the stairs down. Rouge picked up the blackboard again and took it up the stairs and placed it onto the pile of the other five blackboards then sat down on one of her old chairs from the early 1900. Rouge closed her eyes and started to fall asleep waiting for her next nightmare to begin.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was around ten o’clock when Michael could hear shouting coming from down the hall, it was George and that lady. Michael couldn’t remember her name, what was it Michael was thinking when he heard George finally shout her name, Martina Marie. When Michael opened up his room door and was about to walk down the hall to the stairs and go down to the kitchen for a can of beer, Martina Marie walked out in one of George’s shirts and a pair of his boxers too. Michael was about to carry on walking down the stairs when, George shouted angrily for him.

“Michael, get here now please.” Michael as fast as he could ran to his door and stopped waiting for George to ask him to enter. “Michael, I am realising you from the hotel only so that you can only go and see Rouge, and tell her I said hi.” George was standing right in front of Michael with a pair of his pyjama bottoms and a bare chest.