Chapter 13

As Hermione and Draco headed towards the Dungeons, she began to feel slightly nervous, she glanced at Draco, who looked almost pleased with himself. They reached a stone wall then she looked at Malfoy, "I hope you know the password" she stated. He grinned "But of course. House Unity" Hermione looked at him. She expected him to sneer at the password or complain about how unfair it was to be forced to say something so outrageous, but he didnt seem to mind. The stone wall opened, revealing the Slytherin common room. It was dungeon-like room with green colored lamps and chairs, and a green light that radiated around the room. There were black leather sofas, some skulls and dark wooden cupboards. Huddled together on one of the sofas were a group of Slytherins, whom she recognized. As soon as they entered, Blaise Zabini stood and came over, "Just the man we were looking for! Come play dares with us!" He said, giving him a wink. Draco looked over at Hermione as if to ask her if she wanted to. "You can join too of course, since you're one of us now" Zabini remarked, giving Hermione a smirk. Theodore Nott yelled from across the room "Come on, join us Hermione!" She smirked back, "Sure." She said this with all the courage she could muster, and that was when the fun started.

The group of Slytherins consisted of Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrass. "Are you sure you're up for it Granger?" asked Pansy with a grin. "Definitely" replied Hermione. "I'll start then" said Pansy. She scanned all the people in the room, until her eyes landed on Draco Malfoy, who looked extremely annoyed about this. "I dare you to snog me for ten seconds" she stated, pleased. Everyone rolled their eyes and sighed, 'Will he really do it?' Hermione thought. Theodore, who was sitting next to her whispered, "Draco never rejects a dare, no matter what" And he was right, because what Hermione saw made her stomach churn, Their lips were locked, Pansy smacking her lips on his, she quickly looked away 'What have I gotten myself into' she thought.

After the two stopped snogging, Draco wiped his mouth on his sleeve, disgustedly. Then, it was his turn. He looked straight at Hermione, straight at her. "Granger, I dare you" He pulled something out from a cupboard behind him, a bottle, "to drink a shot of this" he finished, handing it to her. Everyone watched intently, to see what she would do, and to their surprise, she grabbed the bottle and read it, 'Ogden's Old  Firewhiskey'. Hermione has never drank alcohol before, and she never intended to. To her own surprise she was curious as to what it tasted like. She opened the top, and with a deep breath, put it to her mouth and swallowed. It really did burn like fire, but she kept her mouth shut. She removed the bottle from her mouth and smirked, "This is good" she said, and it was true, it had a strangely pleasant taste. "Well well, you're not as soft as I thought" said Astoria Greengrass, watching her. "I'm glad I proved you wrong then" Hermione replied with a grin. Then Hermione realized it was her turn, she looked over at Theodore. "I dare you to give me a back massage for the next two turns" she said. Everyone burst into laughter, "Go on Theo!" yelled Blaise. He smiled, "sure" then placed his hands on her shoulders and did as she asked. The game continued for two hours, Blaise had to run around the school in his boxers, Astoria had to snog Draco, and Pansy had to provoke Mrs. Norris, which resulted in both of their detentions.

Before long, night fell and the moon appeared, and everyone was exhausted, including Hermione and Draco. "Lets all have a sleepover!" squealed a drunk Pansy Parkinson, and they did. They all fell asleep, unaware of where, and how.