Confess

Taehyung jumped out the third story window. Falling and twisting his ankle. "AHHHGH!!!" He writhed in pain. In the distance he saw a forest, a large, dark forest. He smirked and stumbled towards the trees.

Once he entered the forest, everything got darker and darker. It had to be atleast 6 O'clock now. Taehyung continued to stumble, branches digging in his feet. Suddenly, Taehung feels a drop of rain on his sholder. That one drop quickly turns into a pouring thunder storm. Taehyung picks up the pace.

Suddenly, Taehyung tripped over something. He looks down to see a rope, convieniently tied in a knot, perfect for commiting suicide. He slowly and hesitantly picks up the rope and places it over his neck. He stands there for a good few minutes before he bursts into tears, rips the rope off and continues running.

Taehyung comes out from the forest and stumbles apon a graveyard. The same on his mother was buried in. Lost and confused, Taehyung slowly makes his way around until he finds his mothers grave. He sits down and reads out the indents.

"Kim Minjoon, Born 1950 - Died 2010. A loving mother of Kim Taehyung and wife of Kim Jihyung. You will be missed." Taehyung sighs and closes his eyes against the muddy grass.

When he awakes, Yoongi is sat there next to him. "Yoongi? How did you find me?" Yoongi looked down at Taehyung. "Well it isn't exactly difficult to follow bloody footsteps." Yoongi says in a sarcastic tone. "Look, Taehyung you are staying at mine because you are clearly not stable to stay with your dad." Taehyung didn't refuse.

Taehyung layed in Yoongi's bed staring at the rain covered window while Yoongi brushes his teeth. Yoongi slowly clambers into bed. There is a long arkward silence before Yoongi says something. "Taehyung? I have an answer to your question. I am gay. But I've got a question for you. Why did you want to know so badly?" Taehyung froze up

"Uhh...um...ehh..." Taehyung stuters. "Say it then!" Yoongi becomes inpatient. "I..I..I...I think I'm gay!" Taehyung goes beet red.
"Congrats!" Yoongi says sarcasticaly.
Taehyung stares deep into Yoongi's eyes. "And I think I like someone......"
Yoongi's heart skips a beat. "I think I like someone too......anyway, goodnight."

"Goodnight, Hyung"