Part 4

Its been 2 years since manik and nandini last met. Things have changed a lot. Nandini has became a mother! Manik was forced to marry a girl ( he isn't married yet. The marriage talks have just started and the engagement is soon) by his dad for their business and all. Manik couldn't go to London because of family issues

Nandini POV
Manik it's been 2 years.Where have you been? We haven't met for 2 years , it's our anniversary tomorrow. You might be wondering if I am dead or not, I am alive- alive for my jaan.( laughed) No it's not you it's our baby, Manik I haven't forgiven you but yes the truth is it's our baby doesn't matter how much I argue with you telling you it's my baby. The truth will always be my it's our baby not mine. You know what our baby has a name Myra . Myra is my jaan my everything. Without her I would have been dead right now.
She is worlds cutest baby ever. I miss you Manik.
Manik POV
Nandini it's been a year , a year till I met you. Nandini I'm going to marry a stranger. I'm sorry I cheated on you. I was forced by dad to do so, for some stupid business, nandini come back to me and break this marriage, I don't want to marry anyone but you. I love you nandini. I want to see our baby, I'm pretty sure he/she is like me. So cute and chubby. I wish it's a girl nandini so she is just like you, I miss your voice and your love me for me. Not trusting you was my biggest mistake ever. I'm sorry Nandini, I know I'm not enough this but still I'm sorry- sorry for hurting you- sorry for not trusting you- sorry for not trusting and trusting Veebha and sone stupid pictures. I miss you nandini hope we meet soon.
End of POV
Manik was sitting in his office working hard when the door flung open and came in his beautiful fiancé.
Avni ( fiancé): Hi baby what's up?
Manik: how many times do I need to tell you I'm not your baby.
Avni: You are my fiancé so I can call you baby.
Manik: Listen get this straight in your mind- I might be your fiancé but to the world,in reality you are nothing to me nothing but something which may create misunderstanding between me and nandini
Avni: oh common Manik yeh nandini mujhse zyada khubsurat nahi hai.
Manik: she is way more beautiful than you.
Avni came close to Manik and sat on his lap she then turned around to face Manik.
Manik shouted: get off me
Avni shushed him by puttin her hands on his lip. Manik got really angry and pushed her away. Avni fell down but then started laughing. She then clapped her hand twice and two bodybuilder S came in with ropes. They tied Manik while Manik was just screaming for help which was no use. The bodybuilders then left. Avni locked the door and smilingly sat on Maniks lap again. She then caressed his lips. Manik couldn't do anything as his legs, hands and mouth was tied with rope( mouth with cello tape)
Avni: Manik I love you and I know you love me too.
Avni then opened Maniks Mouth and Manik screamed in anger. Avni got scared but knew he couldn't do anything as his body was tied. She then went closer to his lips and took it into her lips. She kissed his lips passionately while Manik was just trying to get her away. Avni then left his lips as she could feel him not replying back.
Avni: baby why didn't you kiss me back
Manik: because I hate you and I don't have any interest in you. Manik shouted
Avni: toh thora use hi karlo mujhe.
Manik didn't understand what she said.
Avni smiled, got off his lap and started removing her crop top.
Manik: Avni I will send you to the prison if you do anything. Just get out of my cabin or...
Avni had came back to his lap and had already started removing his shirt.
She threw his shirt away and softly kissed his chest. Manik couldn't handle anymore
Manik: Avni I love you babes please open my hands
Avni: promise me you will not run away
Manik: why will I run away huh? I promise I will not run away
Avni smiled and opened his hands and legs. Manik also smiled and held her tightly by her stomach. Avni then joined her lips and then Manik started responding immediately. They shared a long and passionate kiss. Manik opened his bed and they made love all night.

It was morning and the sun was shining which woke up a demons sleep.
Avni: close the curtains damnit
Avni remembered last night and started blushing. She opened her eyes but to her bad luck she was in her room, wearing her clothes. She suddenly got up with a jerk
Avni: mom mom
Avni shouted
Avni's mom Shilpa came in engrossed on her phone
Shilpa: what happened dear
Avni: mom where was I last night and how am I at home?
Shilpa: you were at your friends b'day party and then sanji ( avnis best friend)
Dropped you home
Avni: wait so you mean I wasn't with Manik last night.
Shilpa sighed and kept her phone on the side of the bed. She then sat on the bed next to Avni
Shilpa: Avni you have to understand that Manik does not love you, the only person he loves is nandini. Avni beta I know you love Manik a lot and you can do anything for him but you have to live with the truth and the truth is that Manik doesn't love anyone but nandini. What can I tell you about nandini? She was a doll- a doll who's  heart is broken. Her heart is broken into pieces, nandini can not get through her past. She just hates Manik. She hates Manik for not trusting her but a girl which came back into his life just few hours ago. Avni nandini is coming to your wedding and I have called her so Manik and nandini can get back together. Avni nandini and Manik love each other and I want you to help them get back the way they were. Can't you let go of your love so your love can get back to his love?
Avni had tears in her eyes listening to this. She couldn't believe this
Avni: I promise mom I will help manik and nandini get back together. Mom how do you know so much about Nandini?
Shilpa: Avni your sister and nandini are best friends that's why
Avni: oh that's cool... that's why Di used to act so weird when she got phone calls in front of me.
Both of the mother and daughter started laughing.
Avni: ok mom I'm really busy now. I have to plan something
Shilpa: what's the plans name?
Avni: how to get manan together
Shilpa: who is manan?
Avni: ma for Manik and nan for Nandini
Shilpa: ok cool. C ya downstairs
Avni: c ya
Avni POV
Nandini I have sacrificed my love for you. I didn't know the truth about you guys but now I know and I promise I will never come in your way again. Well I will but it will just be to make you more jealous and to make you understand that Manik only loves you. I wonder if you are divorced or not because if you aren't you will be married instead of me. Nandini murthy or malhotra get ready to be in love again. Welcome nandini soon to India.
End of POV
Avni came downstairs
Avni: mom can You please give me nandinis phone number
Shilpa: yeah sure 98**********
Avni: thanks mom
Avni put the phone on speaker
Nandini: Hi Shilpa mom ( nandini calls her mom)
Avni: um nandini mein Avni hu Shilpa ki Beti
Nandini: hi Avni congrats for your wedding with mr. Malhotra
Avni: thanks I just wanted to ask if you are coming to the wedding
Nandini: I will try to come
Avni: nandini I have booked your tickets and you are coming tomorrow evening. I just have sent the tickets to your email and I have done the tickets for your daughter as well. No need to say thanks and before you come up with an excuse, bye!
Avni hurriedly cut the phone.
Avni got out a small notebook from her jeans pocket and got a pen out from her hair and checked her list.
Avni: plan no.1 successful
Avni: plan no.2 get Manik and nandini to meet.
Shilpa: But Avni what about your wedding?
Avni: oh mom yes I needed to ask something- are Manik and nandini divorced?
Shilpa: yes beta but why?
Avni: because now instead of me marrying Manik nandini will be marrying Manik
Shilpa: how will you convince Nandini for this?
Avni: let's see but first of all they need to meet up and have a talk
Next morning
Avni and Shilpa are at the airport waiting for nandini to come. That's when a lady comes in crop top and skinny jeans holding a child with her. Yes those people were none other than nandini and myra. Shilpa came running to nandini and nandini was going to touch her feet when Shilpa took the baby from her and started playing with myra.
Shilpa: yeh Teri beti hai nandini?
Nandini: ji Shilpa maa
Avni came and Shilpa introduced them to each other.
Avni: can I call you Didi?
Nandini: yeah sure
Avni: Didi your child is so cute. Is it a girl or a boy? What this child's name?
Nandini: calm down it's a girl and her name is Myra.
Avni: soo cute and with saying that she took Myra from Shilpa and that's when Avni got a slap on her cheek by two small hands. Yes Myra had slapped Avni.
Avni: Didi why did she slap me?
Nandini: she slaps anybody she doesn't like.
Nandini got her hands out indicating Myra that If she wants to come to nandini she can. Myra started crying and Avni went closer to nandini. Myra leaped out of Avni and hugged nandini. She then kept her head oh her mothers shoulder and slept.
Avni: OMG so cute
Shilpa: let's go home now, nandini would be tired.