Part 3

Sorry I know I didn't update for quite awhile

Answer-Nandini and kaka 😂😂

Nandini was fuming in anger seeing what was going on
Nandini: Manik *shouted
Manik looked at her and suddenly left veebha and that happened all of a sudden that veebha nearly tripped  but held the staircase for support (I wish she had fallen off😂).
Manik: Nandini
Saying this Manik came and hugged her
Manik: how was the operation ?
Nandini whispering: it was way better then the scene I just saw
Manik gulped his saliva seeing Nandini so angry
Nandini ignored him and went to veebha
Nandini: Hi. I'm Nandini Malhotra, Maniks wife
Nandini said making the word wife and malhotra very clear to veebha
Veebha with a fake smile: Veebha here Maniks best friend
Veebha said stretching the word best friend.
Both the girls smiled looking at each other but inside both of them were angry, jealous and were planning something dangerous for each other.
Nandini: um sorry I have to change, you can go to your room and take some rest. I actually just did a emergency operation so I am tired.
Veebha: sure
Nandini  went upstairs and closed the room door. After 3 hours-
Manik came to the room after awhile and saw nandini sleeping hugging a pillow tightly.
Manik came to the bed and took the pillow away from nandini which broke nandinis sleep.
Manik: get out of my house you bi**h

Nandini got scared with his sudden reaction.
Nandini: Manik what r u saying?
Manik: tum hospital nahi apne boyfriend ke ghar gahi the na?
Nandini: Manik Kya ke rahe ho? Konsa boyfriend and what do u mean by me hospital nahi gai thi?
Manik laughed: don't act so innocent nandini I have seen the pics. It's good that Veebha showed me your true colors.
Manik showed her his phone. Nandini was shocked... Not because he thinks she has a boyfriend but because Manik trusted some stupid photos shown by Veebha and not his wife.
Manik: nandini how could u do this to me? I thought u loved me? But no every woman is like Nyonika.
Nandini was shocked, she suddenly felt like puking and ran to the washroom and threw up. Manik got worried but didn't ask her.
Manik: you have time till tomorrow after that get out of my house.
Manik marched out of the room and called fab 5, abhimanyu,Navya and aryaman about the news about nandini.
Nandini POV
How can Manik even think I have a boyfriend? Yes I did go to meet someone
But that happened after the operation was done.
Flashback
When nandini reached the patients room she saw that her old friend maddy was there. Maddy told her that he was suffering from heart cancer and needed a operation immediately. After the operation they went for coffee and talked about old times. When they were having coffee one of the spies sent by Veebha came and took pictures and edited it. So Veebha was just acting when Manik told her that he was married. She already knew that and had made a plan long time ago.
Flashback ends
Amms was right Manik doesn't deserve me. I died, died the moment when Manik trusted some fake photos but not me, died the moment when he told me to get out of the house.
Wait why am I crying? Be strong nandini be strong. Don't cry for a person who doesn't deserve you. I'll pack my bags.
End of POV
Nandini wiped her tears away and started packing her stuff while tears continuously came out of her eyes. She was angry on Manik, she was hurt by Manik but one thing she knew that trusting Manik was the biggest mistake of her life, loving him was the biggest mistake of her life and marrying him was the biggest mistake. She knew one more thing and that is that she will never love or trust Manik again.
Nandini POV
Why did I puke? Am I... Am I pr...egnant? OMG am I? I would have been on cloud 9 if I had known this before?
End of POV
Nandini ran to the washroom to get the kit to check if she is pregnant or not and she was right... It was positive.
Nandini POV
I promise you my child I will give u all the happiness u deserve, all thought your dad will not be with you...
End of POV
Nandini packed her bags and that's when Veebha came into the room without knocking
Veebha: tch tch tch nandini... Omg Manik didn't trust u did he? This was all my plan
Veebha laughed
Nandini: congrats Veebha your plan worked... And btw I have a good news for you even if Manik gets to know the truth I promise I will never come back to him...
Veebha smiled and was going to go out of the room when nandini stopped her.
Nandini: Veebha I'm sorry if you have to go the prison
Nandini smirked and Veebhas smile vanished but then she started laughing.
Veebha: oh nandini tumhe pata hai na ki prison jaane ke liye tumhare paas proof Hona chahiye
Nandini: hai na!
Nandini showed her phone to Veebha and played the recording which she had recorded about their conversation right now!
Veebha got scared and started sweating.
Then suddenly Veebha came near nandini
Veebha: Nandini I'm sorry... Mein Manik ko truth bata deti hu.
Then Veebha got to nandinis feet and nandini tried to remove her feet but she couldn't. So she bent down and tried to remove her hands and that's when Veebha got her phone and hurriedly deleted the recording.
Then she started laughing again.
Nandini was sad that her plan didn't work.
Nandini: You will pay for this Veebha Anand and I promise that.
Nandini got her bag and went downstairs.
Manik: Mrs malhotra or ms. Murthy see who's come to meet you.
Nandini turned around to see fab5 Navya,abhi and Aryaman there all really angry except for Cabir.
Mukti came near nandini and pushed her.
Mukti shouted: nandini if you didn't love Manik then why did u marry him?
Alya: I hate you nandini for what you did to Manik
Everyone started shouting at nandini and saying bad words to her for hurting Manik. But there was one person who was quiet and it was our very own cabir.
Nandini: Cabir tum kuch nahi bologe?
Nandini said between her sobs.
Nandini POV
They will of course trust Manik. But I will never trust anyone who are saying things against me right now. Ok I get that fab 5 wouldn't trust me but what about abhi and Aryaman they used to say than I am like a sister to them and what about Navya she is my Bestfriend. Always the people who are so close to you end up hurting you. I didn't even in my dreams think that Manik would trust a photo than me.
Manik POV
How could nandini do this to me? I thought she loved me. But no everyone has to be like Nyonika, even Nyonika wanted money and that's the same with nandini. Oh gosh I can't think in my dreams as well that nandini would go so low, so low that she would kiss another guy. Why did she marry me when she never loved me? Oh let me guess for money. Why is Cabir so quiet, oh yeah he can't say anything because he is like a brother to nandini. Cabir was my childhood Bestfriend but still he trusts nandini more. WOW.  I hate you nandini  and loving you is my biggest regret ever.
End of POV
Cabir suddenly ran to the guest room and got a suitcase out and packed his clothes ( Cabir has extra clothes in their house). He then came downstairs with his luggage and nandini got happy to know that atleast someone trusts her. She instantly ran to Cabir and hugged him tight and started crying
Nandini whispered: bhai why doesn't anyone trust me?
Cabir: because they all are crazy
Nandini silently laughed a bit and broke the hug. Cabir wiped her tears away, held her hand and pulled her out of the house. All this while nandini was looking at Manik.
Manik POV
Nandini was looking into my eyes. Her eyes showed that she was hurt. Why was she hurt. Lol. She is the one who hurt me.
End of POV
Cabir took her outside and left her hand.
Nandini: Bhai I want to tell you something
Cabir: Kya?
Nandini: I... I am pregnant with Maniks baby
Saying this nandini broke down and started crying really loud
Cabir somehow handled her and made her stand up
Cabir: Nandini don't make this baby suffer just because he is Maniks child. He didn't trust you because he doesn't deserve you. Don't cry he isn't enough your tears. He doesn't deserve your tears. He doesn't deserve your smile. The only thing he deserves is to be in the rebbish bin. You deserve a way better person than him. You have to stand up on your own feet and make him understand than you don't affect him. I will help you open a business. We are going to London!
Nandini: bhai he does affect me and he always will because I madly love him doesn't matter how much he has hurt me, I will still love him like mad but I won't be his star anymore. He has to shine for himself or get another girl to shine for him but I will never come back to the bloody...
Cabir: acha ab chale?
Nandini smiled: abhi nahi abhi to mujhe Veebha go sabat sikhana hai!
Cabir: chal meri ek evil twin chalegi to dusri evil twin aagai!
Both of new evil twins laughed as set up their plan to get Veebha in the prison.
Nandini: everything is done now the only thing we need to concentrate is on how to get Veebha here?
Cabir: behna don't worry about that... I have made one of the most evil plan in cabira history.
Cabir called Veebha
Phone conversation
( Cabir mimicked Maniks voice)
Cabir: hi honey
Veebha: Manik tum mujhe honey kyu bula rahe ho?
Cabir: Veebha now nandini is gone so it's just two of us.
Nandini got sad hearing this
Veebha got so happy: OMG really?
Cabir: yes jaan now come fast to plaza hotel... Bye meet you there love you
Veebha: bye love you too ( blushing)
Maniks home
Veebha thinking- see I told you I just needed to get nandini away now it's only me and Manik... What are we going to do at night... Veebha started blushing badly thinking what they will do at night.