Part 1

Hi guys I am back with a story

I have completed all the parts of this story but one part will be published and if I don't find good response then there wont be a update... So just remember to vote and comment... Not to forget this is a short story

Manik and nandini are married for around 4 years now.

Mukbhi is in a relationship

Dhrulya as well

And Cavya

Nandini is modern so she wears crop tops and shorts and all

It was a beautiful, sunny morning- so sunny that it disturbed THE mr. Malhotra's sleep!

Manik- nandini kaha ho tum?

Manik said in his sleep while searching for his wife on the bed by placing his hand everywhere on the bed...

Yeah Manik needed Nandini every place you can possibly think of...

He even has their own private room in his office! ( of course with a bed)

Right at that time came a lady a year younger to him... She was wearing a white top and blue denim shorts which was striped with a pink necklace which was gifted by her special someone...

Lady: goodmorning

The lady said in her beautiful and cheerful voice...

By now you would have guessed that the girl was nandini...

Without saying anything Manik spread his hands telling nandini to hug him...

Nandini smiled on his childish behavior and ran to give him a hug...

While hugging she landed on the bed below Manik...

She was about to complain about what the time was and blah blah blah but before that Manik had already shushed her by taking her lips into a slow yet passionate kiss...

Nandini joined in after a few seconds. Manik tasted every corner of her lips and same was with nandini...

Manik ended it as he felt that Nandini was out of breath...

Manik- this was a good morning

Manik said being proud of himself ( for nothing)

Nandini laughed

Nandini- Manik go take a shower it's a Saturday I want to go out... Plz

Manik- fine

Just then Nandini's phone rang and she picked it up

After she ended the call

Nandini: I'm sorry Manik I have to go the hospital there is a emergency case

( sorry I forgot to tell you guys that she is a heart Doctor basically a surgeon)

Manik- dude it's a Saturday and you have to go the hospital... Wait a patients life is more important... Nandini go fast come I will drop you...

They hurriedly went to the hospital

Nandini's POV

On the way to the hospital I was just thinking how lucky I am to have Manik in my life... He is so understanding about my work. He treats me life his girlfriend, his friend, his boss of his child... Yes Manik calls Me bacha sometimes because a father protects his child from everyone and everyone...

Manik POV

When we were going to the hospital Nandini was really quiet... She was just looking outside, blushing for some reason. She is always blushing. I just love her smile so much, I just feel like kissing her like crazy... No...no no no... Control Manik we have to get to the hospital... Deep breathing. Don't look at Nandini. Just don't look at her. Look at the way you r going. Forget that nandini is in the car.

End of POV

After driving her to the hospital Manik came back home after telling nandini the instructions for example: take care of yourself, don't get nervous, call me once you r out of the hospital, call the police if u fell anything strange or if u think somebody is following you...

When he came back he was surprised to see...

Done with the first update
Please vote and comment