Chapter 2

A/n

Hey y'all! Pen joy this chappie! Please vote and comment. That makes me wanna update more!

Thanks Lovely Readers!💕💕💕💕💕

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Lexie's POV

"Hello?" I said to the Louis Tomlinson.

"Uh who is this?" He asked me.

"You called me!" I chuckled

"Oh I must've called the wrong number whoops!" He said embarrassed.

"Bye!" I shouted.

"No wait talk to me you are funny!" He shouted through the other line before I hung up.

"Oh am I?" I asked.

"Yes haha." He chuckled. "So umm where do you live?" The man asked.

"Um how do I know you aren't like... a pervert? Have you every heard of stranger danger?" I questioned. I heard him start bursting with laughter through the other line.

"I'm in London but I'm from Doncaster." He instantly stopped laughing.

"Really?" He exclaimed. "I'm here now, that's so cool! I've also lived in Doncaster my whole life!" He yelled.

This boy really had alot of pep. We made alot of small talk as I walked around the perimeter of my flat, not wanting to stop hearing him speak. After about an hour of talking he told me he had to go.

"We should meet up sometime, yeah?" he pleaded.

"Well of coarse I'd meet up with you!" I shouted. Then I noticed how 'fangirl' that sounded.

"Please don't send this number to like the whole universe..." Oh. He must've heard it too. I didn't mean to sound like some crazed fan.

"Oh uh I'm not really like that I like you're music but I'm not like a possessive fan girl."

"Well then well have something to talk about on our date huh Lexie?" I blushed at that, grateful that he couldn't see me right now. I hated how he had that affect on me.

"Uh-huh. Um bye!"

"Bye love."

Wow. He is different. This was absolutely amazing but I can't tell anyone. If I told my One Direction obsessed friends they'd beg me to give them his number.

~*~

*NEXT DAY*

"Emily Anne Alfanzo if you want to come with me to pick up Ioana you are gonna have to get your bum out of bed and in to the shower!" I yelled, knowing she could here me from the next room over.

After a nice cool shower I decided on a pair of pink high waisted shorts, a white tank with a gray cardigan, and some pink gladiator sandals to match. This was nice for the London summer breeze.

I headed to the kitchen to get my favorite breakfast: a granola bar.

"Emily Anne Alfanzo!"

"I'm coming I'm coming!" She yelled from her room.

She raced out of the room and grabbed a bar out of the box on the counter and un-rapped it.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

It took us like an hour to get to the airport and to Ioana's gate. Ten minutes after her plane unloaded, I spotted Ioana's sleek, long, black hair.

"Ioana Isabella Grace!" If you didn't notice, I like to call people by their full name.

She sprinted straight to the sound of my voice, and engulfed Emily and I into a hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" I could barley make out her muffled cries.

"Come on girlie, we've gotta unpack!" I shouted.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

A/n

If you are reading this chapter for the first time, you are lucky because you got the re constructed version! If you are reading this for the second theme, thank you! It will make more sense in the end!

🎀Edited🎀

Twitter: @_onedeee_

Instagram: @1ddoelol

Personal Instagram: @lexie_boobear

❄️Vote❄️

❄️comment❄️

Thanks Lovely Readers!💕💕💕💕💕