Chapter 9

A/n

Wattpad was being SUPER annoying and deleted my chapter every time I saved it! :( so thanks for 25 votes. You guys are the best! The only thing I could ask for is more comments. I really want to know whatcha think. Love youuuuuuuu!

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Lexie POV

Oh great.

Maybe if I kept crawling, they wouldn't notice...?

"Lexie Grace Smith, get up!" Emily whisper yelled, and I knew she was serious so there was no sense in continuing.

"Welcome to Milkshake city! May I take your order?" I stated the unoriginal line we are supposed to reiterate to all of our customers; of coarse we don't. Everyone was staring at me. It was very awkward. I couldn't read their emotions but they mostly seemed frazzled.

"So.... I'll have a piña colada sundae, a coca cola floate, a chocolate cone with three scopes of strawberry ice cream with sprinkles, a French vanilla milkshake, and a diet Pepsi." Niall declared.

"I wouldn't worry about the diet dude..." Jace chuckled.

We got everyone's order done. Perfectly. And the boys left to eat at there table. All of a sudden Emily jerked her elbow into my rib cage.

"Ow!?" I said even though it didn't hurt it was asking, 'what was that for?'.

"You said you'd talk to Louis. You promised." I heard the disappointment dripping from Emily's tone. I couldn't disappoint Em!

"Fine..." I snapped, then flashed Emily the fakest smile I could muster up.

I started walking towards the seating in the back of the parlor. I could hear the boys laughter, feet away. As I reached the table I cleared my throat to gain attention, because they were all deeply submerged in conversation.

"I think I need to talk to you Louis." I said directly towards him looking him straight in the eyes. I saw remorse, and confuse ment, but also amazement. Weird.

"I think I should come too. Ya know just for clarification and stuff,". Liam answered before Louis could. I just shrugged. I could care less. Honestly I was just doing this for Em. I wouldn't mind being friends with Louis but truthfully, I didn't even know what I was going to say.

I lead them to the back receiving an appreciative look from Emily, and a cheeky wink from Jace. You'd be surprised he isn't gay.

Once we were in the privacy of the room, behind the closed door, I started to talk.

"So um he still doesn't remember?" I asked Liam, but Louis interjected.

"The boys explained everything to me. Everything that they were there for. Sure I don't know what we did alone, but I remember when we were little, and I have some pictures. I bet you don't remember that do you?" What. The. Hell?

"Louis can I talk to her alone?" Liam asked, interrupting my thoughts.

Liam POV

What Louis is trying to do isn't going to work out. They will never work out.

Louis nodded and slipped out the door silently.

"Look, I know your trying to make this work with Louis but it won't. This isn't how it's supposed to be. Honestly, you belong with me."

There I said it. The words I wanted to say since the moment I layer eyes on her. Sure it wasn't, 'I love you' but it was close enough. I felt great. On the other hand, Alexis looked pale as snow.