13. money

[[ "All that money...the money is the motive" ~ 'The Morning', by the Weeknd ]]

* Harry's POV *

I loved her.

I was in love with her.

However you want to phrase it, I was crazy about Georgia from the first moment she smiled at me. When she came into the room, my breath hitched in my throat and it became nearly impossible to form any sort of coherent sentence. When she touched me, I got goosebumps. When she laughed, I felt like I could never be unhappy again.

I just loved her for everything she was - and even more for what she wasn't.

Who cared if she was seventeen years younger, a pain in my ass, or the shallowest, most arrogant, entitled teen on the east coast? I was crazy about her.

"So we just got this thing put in our pool that makes it heated in the winter," Georgia informed me the next morning as I got ready to take her home. "I thought we could put Elaine in a little bathing suit and swim and eat lunch out by the pool." She looked at me hopefully. "Then my dad will be home tonight so we can have a cookout. You know, make a night out of it."

"Oh, G," I shook my head. "I have to go into work today. I'm sorry..."

"That's alright," she said in a small voice. "It's late notice."

"But take Elaine," I said quickly. "By all means. She loves you."

"Okay."

She got up from my bed and padded out, still tugging her tiny pink panties down in the back as I groaned lowly. Jesus, she was so fit...and her legs - God help me. I was going to straight to hell and I couldn't have cared less.

"Mister Styles?"

I turned and looked to the doorway. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."

"Okay. No rush."

She sat back on the bed and I heard Elaine coo loudly from her lap. Georgia had put a little yellow one piece on Elaine's chunky body and both of them seemed to be getting a big kick out of the ruffles and shiny parts of it.

"Ready, girls?"

Georgia looked up and smiled widely at me. She was so beautiful...

"Yeah."

+

I was trapped behind my desk for the entire morning, and I had a bøner pretty much the whole time because of Georgia. Imagining her in any sort of bathing suit had me clawing at my thighs to feel some sort of control.

"Mister Styles?"

I looked up tensely. "Yes?"

"Your afternoon meeting just cancelled, sir. They've rescheduled to Wednesday morning."

"Alright, thank you," I nodded. "Hold my calls for the rest of the afternoon. I'm leaving early."

My assistant smiled. "Sure. Anything else?"

"No." I stood up and refastened the button of my jacket. "Thank you."

"Yeah."

She left and I quickly put all my papers away and neatened my desk so I could leave.

When I got to Georgia's house, I changed in the bathroom and accepted a beer from one of the maids before wandering outside to find the two girls.

When I did, Georgia was standing on the diving board - dripping wet and glistening in the afternoon sun while Elaine floated around in the shallow end in a little tube.