Chapter 4~ Stripes and Colors

The next day...

Louis is not satisfied with his suit so he decides that he needs to make a few adjustments. He adds a few white stripes. "That looks better." He says as he admires his work.

Louis then remembers Harry complaining about his suit. Harry said that his was more of a girlish color,so a Lou adds a few red stripes to Harry's. "Now, it looks manly..What masterpieces I have made." He once again takes another look at his proudly striped suits.

Niall pops his head into the room. "Liam says that we should was our suits he before our first mission. Whenever that is."

"Alright. Thanks, mate." he gathers the suits. Niall notices the decorations on the two suits then smiles and shakes his head as he leaves. The things Louis does.

After making the adjustments to the two suit, he loads his the washer. After washing his, Louis washes Harry's.

"Ahhh!" Louis' eyes widen in horror as he takes the suits out from the dryer.

Harry is the first to come. "What happ-" Harry stops short of his question when he sees he two suits.

One of them is orange and one of them is pink. "What did you do, Lou?" Harry asks as he closely examines the suits.

"I was trying to put stripes on my suit. Then I remembered what you said about your suit so I put stripes on it,too. I thought it would look manly with red stripes on it." Louis says.

"Louis, Simon is gonna kill us! Were you not in the room when I told everyone about not washing the suits with other colors?" Harry asks, frustrated with Louis.

"No, I was not in the room when you said that. I was in the bathroom." Harry just rolls his eyes.

"Oh,Louis. You're gonna have to explain that to Simon."

The rest of the boys come in.They stare in shock at the suits. Niall has a sandwich in his hand when he walks in. As he is about to take a bite, he freezes when he sees what has happened.

"What happened,mates?" Zayn asks. "Oh.. wait, let me guess. Louis tried to put stripes on the suits." he says.

Harry nods. He then takes the two suits and puts them in the drier. "You can dry them together, but not WASH them together." He looks at Louis and then at Liam, Zayn, and Niall.

"So, Harry. When did YOU become the serious one?" Niall asks jokingly.

"Haha, Niall. Very funny." Liam gives him a look. Niall just eats his sandwhich.

  Harry then answers Niall's question, "Just for this one moment."

Suddenly Zayn bursts out laughing. "What?" the rest of the lads asks in unison.

"So which one is yours,Lou?" Zayn asks sarcastically.

"As if you don't already know." Lou retorts.

Now Harry is just annoyed, "Do the colors not answer your question?"

"Geez, mate. I was only joking. I like the other Harry better."

Harry sighs. "Mine is the orange one and Lou is the pink one."

"Hey, Harry. At least you don't have the girlish colored one anymore." Niall points out. Lou glares at them but they send him back all smiles.

Zayn and Niall bet on something about Louis.

"Remember this. REAL man wear pink." Louis says defensively.

"Ha! Niall, you owe me Nando's for lunch!" Zayn exclaims.

Niall, "Aww, buttersock."

All of them start laughing.

******************************************

So what do you guys think? That was my attempt at trying to make the story funny. Was it funny? If it was, please tell me what you thought was funny. Sorry if it sucks. Thanks for reading! I will try to update this whenever I can.

♬~  Rochelle

Don't  forget to fan,comment,and vote.  ♥