AUTHOR'S NOTE (NOT AN UPDATE SORRY)

SALUTATIONS FELLOW WATTPADERS,

How have you all been? Hopefully wonderful. I'm not too bad myself.

Anyways, so I've decided to resume my writing for this story. I've had the next chapter for quite sometime now, but needs to be edited first before I publish it. My grammar and punctuation is not the best. My spelling, hmmm...I would say is okay. Therefore, I have a wonderful editor. Please give her some credit. If not for her, my story would not be as good or funny as it has been.

NOW IT'S STORY TIME! Haha....since when is it not story time on here? And so on. ONCE UPON A TIME....

Personally, I thought my writing was rubbish. And I started writing this story about 2 or three years ago and was in the 'carrot' phase. Now that I'm older (*coughs* 1 and 7), I've been debating on whether or not I should continue with it. When I first started writing this story, I was think "Oh! I have a great idea! I'll write a story about the boys being Power Rangers." Oh how I thought is was the most brilliant thing ever.

I had a few of my friends read it and get some feedback. Some thought it was cool, funny. But some thought it was stupid. Oh well.

THEN, my best friend introduced me to Wattpad. You can figure out the rest. THE END

I've always loved to write stories ever since I can remember. I'm glad to have found a place to share my ideas with other people and vice-versa.

I'M SO VERY VERY VERY SORRY AGAIN... and again...and again...and again. (And a couple thousand more times.) Thank you all again to those who have read my story and who have/continue to support me and painstakingly stuck with me through this on going process of this story. Hopefully, I'll have an update by the end of this month. :) Sound good? Okay.

*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*: IF MY STORY SOUNDS CARROTY, THAT WAS MY ENTIRE PURPOSE. AND IF NOT FOR THE CARROTY THINGS, THEN I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF OR WRITTEN THIS STORY.

Now, I need your help. Do you think it's TOO carroty or are you fine with it? It's a yes or no question. If yes, please tell me what I need to do or change. If not, alright.

THANKS...for like the billionth time. :)

xx | Ro