Chapter 1~ Where's Harry?

Friday, September 21st. The boys of One Direction have just gotten home from a concert in London.

 "I'm hungry," Niall says as he heads straight for the kitchen.

 "We know. You're ALWAYS hungry, Niall," Liam sighs as he plops onto the couch in the living room.

 "What's for dinner?" Niall swings open the fridge.

 Louis enters the kitchen and seats himself on one of the bar stools. "We just got home, Niall. So dinner isn't ready yet."

 "Food, food, food..." Niall mutters as he scavenges through the entire kitchen.

 Zayn enters the living room and heads to the kitchen doorway, looking around. "Has anyone seen Harry?"

 Niall glances up at him, momentarily distracted from his hunt for food.

 Liam waves his hand. "Harry's probably alright. He's just probably-" he gets cut off as a terrible scream echoes throughout the house. For a moment everybody just looks at each other. Then they hurry to Harry's bedroom.

 "Harry, are you in here?" Niall enters the room first.

 "That's strange." Liam points to a glow beneath Harry's bed.

 "Looks like he's been using magic condoms," Zayn jokes.

 Liam glares at him and rolls his eyes. "All right, boys, on the count of three, we lift up the bed."

 They all gather on one side of the bed, preparing to tilt back the bed. "One... Two... THREE!"

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

 "Ugh! Owwww!" "Oh, sorry, mate." Zayn and Louis are the first to land with a thud on a semi-soft surface. They scoot out of the way just as Liam and Niall come tumbling down.

 "Whoa, what a fall," Liam gasps as he stumbles up.

 "Really," Niall responds. "It's so dark... I can't see anything."

 "Me either," Louis agrees. "Here's a little bit of light." He shines his phone around to find the other boys.

 "I think we should try to find Harry here," Zayn says.

 "Shhh..." Niall shushes Zayn. "Did you hear that?"

 "What?" Louis asks. Just as he asks, a voice floats through the dark. "It sounds like Harry, but who is he talking to?"

 Liam listens intently. "Hmm... It sounds like he's talking to... Simon." The last word comes out as more of a question than a statement. "Let's go."

 They follow Liam through the passageway, chasing away the dark with their phones. Soon enough the come across an open door.

 Zayn pokes his head in. "It's Harry, with Simon." The other boys troop in behind him.

 Harry turns around and grins. "Hi, guys."

 Simon nods at the boys. "Hello, boys. Nice to see you again." They all give him a funny look and he seems to read their minds. "Sit down and I will explain this to all of you. I've already explained to Harry." He gestures to a small table surrounded by chairs.

 He takes a deep breath. "All right, boys..."