Episode Three - The Blue Wolf! Garurumon

The children find themselves at a beach, where they find non-functioning telephone booths. Hoping to find a way home, they are suddenly attacked by a Shellmon. Agumon is the only Digimon capable of fighting due to eating, and when Taichi is captured by Shellmon, Agumon evolves into Greymon and throws Shellmon into the ocean.

~~

The group of fourteen kids and digimons have made it to the top of the cliff. The cliff looks off to the ocean. Taichi and Agumon are standing by the edge of the cliff, gazing towards the ocean. Everyone else is standing behind the two of them.

"Agumon." Taichi says.

"What is it, Taichi?" Agumon asks.

"Hey, did you change back from Greymon into Agumon?" Taichi questions.

"Well...." Agumon trails off.

"Well?" Taichi asks, crossing his arms.

"I don't know either!" Agumon tells him.

Taichi continues to stare into the distance with his hand on his chin, pondering about something.

The goggle head loses his balance and begins to teeter on the edge. Agumon grabs Taichi by his shirt, pulling him back.

Everyone laughs or giggles or snicker (except Luna) as Taichi's arms flail around, trying to get hold of something. Agumon tugs him back and Taichi is stepping on solid ground, in which he won't fall off of.

"I never thought you'd be the clumsy type, Taichi-san." Cassie teases.

Cupimon covers her mouth with her paws as she snickers. The small angel digimon is on top of Cassie's head.

"I'm not clumsy... I'm just not graceful." Taichi protests..

Fumiko has a small smile on her face and rolls her hazel eyes.

"Sure whatever floats your boat." Fumiko says with a giggle.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere a loud roar is heard.

They all look around to see a big gray triceratops standing. The triceratops-like digimon is breaking all the boulders in his way with his horn.

Everyone gasps in surprise. Lalamon flies out of Sayo's grasp and glares towards the enemy. Cupimon on the other hand does not get off of Cassie's head but is on alert, ready to attack if necessary.

"What is that?!" Koushiro asks.

"That's Monochromon. But he's a really nice digimon, so there's no need to worry." Tentomon answers.

Monochromon roars once more, very loudly.

"Although it is wise to be cautious around a Monochromon, they tend to get a bit mythed when they are hungry." Tentomon carefully adds.

"You say that, but he's heading towards us!" Taichi shouts.

"Why does he look so angry at us?" Fumiko asks her friends.

"Where did we go wrong this time?!" Sayo asks.

The Monochromon continues walking toward them.

"No!" Mimi cries.

"Tell him to stop eyeing us as food!" Sara tells her friends

"Then we offer him some food!" Skylar answers.

Skylar looks down at Cassie, poking the younger girl's forearm. She nods her head in confirmation and proceeds to lift up Cassie by placing her hands under her armpits.

"She may be tiny and tender, but I'm sure you'll enjoy eating her." Skylar tells the Monochromon.

"WHAT?! Put me down, this instance!" Cassie shouts, moving around to escape.