Party time

AN// I'm trying to write a few chapters then publish instead of publishing after each chapter. But we'll see. Comment on which you would rather me do. Publish everyday or like once a week?

-------------------------------------------------------

Riley's POV:

I am so excited, now that farkle and Josh have moved in, everything has been so great. I mean Josh and Maya are so happily in love and fact they are about to head on a date right now and then meet up with farkle and I at this girl in our school Missy's house.

I had heard rumors about Lucas and missy dating but I wasn't sure if they were true, I mean Lucas used to hate her and when I say hate I mean HATE her. I hope it isn't true. If Maya sees them together at the party she will feel crushed, Lucas was her crush for about 4 years. I'm glad she has Josh now though...

Maya's POV:

"Baby? Are you ready to go to topanga a yet?" I am almost finished putting on my makeup and I guess Josh is waiting for me, one more look in the mirror, yep I look good. I decided to straighten my hair leaving it half up and half down with some pieces on the sides to frame my face.

As I walked out of the bathroom Josh looked at me in awe.

Josh's POV:

As she walked out I couldn't think of anything but of how beautiful she looked and how much I wanted to kiss her right now. And that's exactly what I did. I picked her up and spun her around as she wrapped her legs around my torso and then I planted a long passionate kiss on her plump lips. "Wow baby, just wow. You look absolutely stunning. I'm so lucky." I saw a blush creep up on her cheeks. So I kissed her forehead and then set her down. We walked hand in hand to my jeep.

---------------------At Missy's----------------------

Missy's POV:

Ew Maya just showed up looking hotter than me at my own party like who does she think she is?! Ugh well at least I have a hot boyfriend that she used to be like all over. She'll be so jealous. I can't wait to see the look on that little sluts face.

"Maya! I'm so glad you could make it! Wait hold up.."

Wait a second who is this hot guy next to her? He has his arm slipped around her waist. No way.. She did not get a boyfriend who is hotter than mine!!! This is war bitch.

"So Maya you got a boyfriend? An older boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he is pretty amazing. Who are you with now missy?"

I smiled deviously, "well now I'm with the hottest guy around, Lucas friar. Do you know him?"

She looked bored, wait what! She was supposed to be annoyed, pissed even!! Ugh, what the hell can I do to rub it in her face? Then I got it.

"Lucas baby, come here and give mommy some sugar!"
Lucas walked over to me and crashed his lips down on mine and pulled my waist towards him making us impossibly closer, I could feel the temperature rising. Then I pulled away and nudged his arm. "Lucas baby we have people here! You can't just go all crazy on me in public"

Lucas looked away from me and when he saw Maya his face completely lost his smirk, his eyes got big and said "Maya.."

Josh then pulled Maya closer, glaring at Lucas.

I smirked, my mission was accomplished. "Come on baby we have more important people to talk to" Lucas followed me but kept looking at Maya like wtf was he doing he is supposed to be my boyfriend!

Maya's POV:

After Lucas and missy left I felt fine. I was so glad that I had Josh now. If I would have been alone I probably would've done something crazy like actually getting with Lucas. No way no how. I love Josh. And Josh loves me. I couldn't help but feel a warm smile tug at my lips when I had that thought. I stepped closer to Josh, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a sweet kiss.

"What was that for?" He was smirking

"That was for always being here for me and for loving me like I love you."

"You've got that right baby, always and forever Maya Penelope Hart."

Riley's POV:

Farkle and I were kind of in the middle of a make out session when I heard a key in the door. Great Maya and Josh were back. Peaches knew that when I had farkle in my room with the door shut to not come in or ask questions.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and I texted Maya

Peaches💖~So farkles in your room with the door shut huh?😏😏
Me~ duh peaches, he's probably gonna stay the night in here so.... I'll see you in the morning love ya peaches!
Peaches💖~alright love you riles! Btw Josh is going to stay in my room tonight so I'll see you tomorrow.

Oh peaches you naughty girl

AN// so I put some riarkle in there, tell me what you think btw this scene idea is credits to annabanana2345