Good Morning

Beeeeeeeeeeepppppp!!!!.......

F*ck my life.
"Ugh!" I mumbled. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.
23 notifications.
"Damn! I'm getting popular!" Not really Jade...
"JADE LETS GO! YOUR GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!" My mom shouted from downstairs.
I fumble out of bed over to my closet and scramble through my clothes. After what felt like 10 years i finally settled on a gray and white flannel with a loose gray tanktop. And a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of tan short cut boot heels. (A/N tbh i have no idea what type if shoes they're called so sorry.😂) I straightened my curly brown hair. And put on some eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, some concealer, and some tinted chapstick. And added a little Victoria's Secret perfume.
I finally headed downstairs and sat down to a table of yogurt parfaits, turkey bacon, eggs, oatmeal and toast.
"Mom! Why so fancy schmancy?" I asked.
" Because I love my girls and I wanna give them a delicious and nutritious breakfast!" My mom replied. This is when I noticed my mom wasn't dressed like her usual self in the mornings. She had on overdone makeup, like i love you but you looked like a clown! She had on a red mid thigh dress with a gray cardigan over it. Her red hair was curled perfectly along with her red gel nails being perfectly intact.
" Mom? What's with the clothes? And your super happy attitude?" I questioned.
"Can't I just be nice for once?" Mom said
"I guess so..." I said questionably, while finishing the last of my parfait. I checked the time.
"7:27!" I'm gonna be late! I gotta go! Love you mom! Bye Crystal!"I said to my sister and my mom while heading toward the door. Just as I passed the kitchen island I felt something mushy and wet on my head. An entire bowl of oatmeal and protein shake plopped off my head down my shirt then to the ground. There was only one person who ate this for breakfast every morning. Crystal!
"You b*tch!" I growled attacking my snobby fake ass sister. She started scratching and biting me, while I did the same.
"Hey! We don't use that language here! And get off each other!" My mom yelled, ripping me off my bitchy sister.
"She's the one who dumped the sh*t on me!" I screamed, my face now red with anger.
"Jade Azalea Powers! You know we never use those words in this house! And Crystal you should be ashamed of yourself! We will discuss this when we all get home! Jade your gonna be late now go!" My mom declared. Crystal gave me a smirk. I oughta slap that smirk offer damn ugly face!
"What about my outfit? I can't go to school like this!" I cried. I couldn't though I looked like a dog barfed and then sh*t on me.
"Well there's no time to change! Just deal with it." My mom said. I huffed and grabbed my keys and bag then ran out the door.
I put my keys in the ignition, but it wouldn't start. I got out and popped the front of the car up. The battery was dead!
" Sh*t!" I screamed. I closed to front and paced around. No one could take me my moms car is getting fixed in the shop. My sister got her drivers license revoked for DUI.🙄😑 My friends were probably already at school. And the nearest bus stop was 10 minutes away. What the hell was I supposed to do now? What a "Good" Morning.

 What the hell was I supposed to do now? What a "Good" Morning

Thanks for reading! Ily😍 The pic above is her hair naturally.