Astounded

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! IM CHANGING THE STORY TO A FANFIC BECAUSE I HONESTLY JUST DoNT FEEL A CONNECTION WITH RYDER! SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE FANFICS BUT I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT!!! BUT PLZ CONTINUE TO READ IT I FEEL LIKE I CAN REDEEM MYSLEF!! LOTS OF LOVE💙~    p.s-the pic above is Shannon😊

"J you need to stay away from him." My best friend Shannon said worriedly, after I told her about Shawn. Her caramel skin glowed under the sunlight. Her curly brown hair laid perfectly on her left shoulder. Her brown eyes filled with worry. She was so pretty I was so jealous of her.
        "I know! I can't believe that I though he was different you know?" I shook my head. We were outside eating lunch at Panera since it was free period , when all of a sudden the sunlight was darkened by a tall figured shadow. I slowly looked up afraid to see who it was and it was the one person I dreaded to lay eyes on. Dustin.
        "What are you doing here?" I asked not even bothering to look at him.
        "Am I not allowed to come get lunch?" He asked taking a seat next me and Shannon.
       "You are but just not near me." I mumbled.
      "What'd you say you ungrateful little bitch?" He said gripping my thigh really tight. Did I mention that Dustin was kinda harsh? Another reason why I broke up with him.
         "Uh-I said um-" I stuttered.
         "Hey man, she obviously dorm wanna talk to you so just leave." A deep voice said laying a hand on my shoulder. I turned around only to look up and another person I didn't wanna see. Shawn.
          "Aw man I'm so scared!" Dustin said standing up, his 5'9 stature being nothing compared to Shawn's nearly 6'3 towering build.
          I'm assuming Dustin finally noticed this too because his face became a bright crimson.
         "Um I'm gonna get my lunch now." Dustin said trying to cover up the fear in his voice."
           "Uh thanks but what the hell are you doing here?" I scoffed. Shannon just sat there like a lost puppy, taken aback by what had just went down.
          "I came to get some lunch." He simply answered, smiling his beautiful smile.
          "Oh ok." I awkwardly said, finishing up the last of my cheddar and broccoli soup.
          "Mind if I sit here?" He timidly asked blushing madly. Aw why was he blushing over me? I'm usually the one getting weak in the knees for him. But tbh it was kinda cute when he blushed.
          "Yeah, sure." I said moving my bag off the table to make room for him.
          "Well I'm going to leave you to at it." Shannon added in.
          "No! Don't go!" I begged.
          "It's fine, I promised Cam I was gonna meet him at the mall during free period anyway. Bye,love ya!" Shannon exclaimed giving me a quick peck on the head. Cam was her boyfriend his real name was Cameron Dallas.
         "Bye Shawn! Nice meeting  ya!" She said waving.
         "So you wanna come  over or should I go to your house?" Shawn asked taking a bite of his sandwich.
         "Um well-" I stopped because I felt something any girl hates. Aunt Flow decided to come visit. I felt a horrible tightening in my lower stomach and groaned at the pain.
        "Hey. You ok?" Shawn asked worried.
        "Ugh, yea. Well no not really." I cried. I got up and went into the bathroom at Panera. Yep Aunt Flow came, and she came in strong. (Aunt Flow means period btw.) I rumbled through my bag to find that I forgot my tampons.
        "Shit!" I yelled, what do I do now?

Hey! Thanks for making it this far! Once again I'm sorry i changed it to a fanfic but i had no connection to Ryder whatsoever. And having a connection with your characters is really important in writing! But I love you so much, and if you don't like I'm sorry I understand.💙💙❤️💙