MY FIRST TWENTY ONE PILOTS CONCERT EXPERIENCE!!

I just saw twenty one pilots live, it is currently July 26, 11:47 pm. And I'm here to tell u about it!

Okay so me, my mom and my younger sister left at around six. It took us a while to get there but we managed. We were in the venue by six thirty, and we bought soda and went to our seats. During mutemath, my mom went to buy me and my sister some merch. I got the shirt with all the dates on it and a hat and my sister got the same shirt and Tyler's glasses. I was also gonna get the poster but my mom said they were sold out on those.

In my opinion, Chef'Special was better than mutemath. That's just my opinion but I see why they put mutemath before them, as they sounded a bit more exciting. During mutemath' s last song, I went to the bathroom so I wouldn't have to miss any of twenty one pilots. When I came back, mutemath was still on. They finished up and everyone waited for Tyler and Josh

We waited a good 15 minutes and there were a lot of teases. They would put down a curtain like they were gonna come out soon. They played suspenseful music. And also people randomly started cheering loud. Someone started a wave and everyone got into but then got over it by the third time it came around.

Finally, at about 9:00, they came out. I heard the background music say "yo this song will never be on the radio" and I lost it.

When I saw them on the stage, literal human beans right in front of me, I started crying. They were there, the people that make it all okay, the ones who know me better than anyone, they were playing live in front of me.

They started heavydirtysoul and Josh was killing the drums and Tyler rapping gave me life. I almost couldn't hear them over the sound of the crowd singing along.

They finished that and performed migraine. Everyone there rapped the entire beginning. The girls next me were dancing just like me, and we kept bumping into each other while dancing lol but everyone was okay

I got sweaty right away and I was wearing my hat backwards, like Josh.

The hometown magic trick was so sick, he was on the opposite side of the room tho.

Polarize was amazing. After the "Domingo en fuego." Part, he told us to put our hands up and he's all like "sway sway!" And then in the my friends and I have problems we were putting both our hands up and down and I think it was one of my faves from that night.

Ode to sleep was awesome, they played it on the mini stage which I was very close to. Tyler was looking around, and he looked at my section and I screamed like I've never screamed before, I yelled so loud my throat still hurts

"I LOVE YOU TYLER WOOOOOO!!!!!!"

He was waving to everyone and I was first row in my section so I leaned over the barrier thing and I waved like it would save my life. I cried during the medley. A lot.

Holding onto was awesome, the backflip was epic and so was Tyler dancing on the piano.

During forest, I cried hard while singing the "quickly moving towards the storm" part.

During addict with a pen, I cried more bc I was thinking of my fren who couldn't make it to the show, LovelyAddictWithAPen.

Then in kitchen sink, I sang all of it, and I got chills in a sweaty room, when he said don't leave me alone.

The ukulele songs were awesome, especially we don't believe what's on tv, it was such a bop. Hands were waving, everyone was dancing and Tyler sounded just like he did on the track. Josh playing his trumpet was awesome.

During ride, josh played on the crowd and killed it man, he killed it.

In guns for hands, Tyler got into a hamster ball and rolled on the crowd, I was so worried he would go too far to the side and fall out of the crowd. He didn't :)

The covers were funny, especially my heart will go on

Tear in my heart was so, it was so lit man, everyone was jamming, everyone knew the words and everyone was dancing it was awesome.

For car radio, Tyler climbed and I was waving like there was no tomorrow and my mom was praying to Jesus that he wouldn't  fall. He didn't :)

Then in goner, the bird that couldn't fly got to me.

I forgot to talk about the Josh Dun video. It showed what I think was his blurryface and he told him that he was alone and to not go back on stage but my smol bean came back.

Trees was so sad yet so happy. What made me cry during that song was when the camera was on the people in the pit. They were either smiling like crazy or sobbing very hard. It was so sad yet so heartwarming. Tyler said he'd love to be back in Arizona and he smiled the most genuine smile I've ever seen. All I could do was smile back.  It was awesome and I got confetti on the way out and yeah.

Without a doubt best night of my life.

I hope this means something to you bc it means something to me. I hope all of you get to see them live one day, even if you're not really into them, just see them live you will most definitely not regret it.

Thank you, Tyler Joseph, Joshua Spooky, and all my good frens at the concert for making this the best night of my life. I love you all.

|-/ stay alive