LET'S TALK ABOUT JOSH FOR A MOMENT YEAH?

Okay so recently, I've been seeing a lot of hate on Josh for tøps performance on snl really bothering me. Some of the comments:

"The drummer is more than comical."

"He's going way too hardcore on easy beats."

"The retarded drummer from twenty one pilots sucks."

LIKE NO!!!!! WHOEVER IS SAYING THIS NEEDS TO NOT

EVEN MY MOM WAS ANGRY! I'M GONNA LET ANYONE WHO WAS RUDE KNOW THAT JOSH IS THE ONE SELLING OUT SHOWS WITH TYLER NOT YOU SO BACK OFF UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE YOU ARE MUCH BETTER. IT'S BOTHERING ME SO BAD THAT PEOPLE ARE ANGRY BECAUSE HE WAS HITTING THE DRUMS HARD.

HE EVEN SAID ONCE THAT THE MORE NERVOUS HE GETS, THE HARDER HE HITS THE DRUMS. THAT WAS LIVE ON TELEVISON FOR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO SEE. HE WAS GIVING HIS ALL AND WHAT DOES HE GET?

HATE

HE GETS HATE!

I AM BEYOND ANGRY. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT DON'T EVEN LIKE TWENTY ONE PILOTS THAT GOT IRRITATED OVER THIS! IT JUST SHOWS THAT PEOPLE WILL TRY THEIR ABSOLUTE HARDEST TO BRING OTHERS DOWN, BUT IF YOU CAN TALK THEN SO CAN I.

Josh Dun is an amazing drummer. There's more talent in his finger than there will ever be in me. He is so passionate about what he does and it shows in every concert. He loves what he does, and he loves that he helps people. He always tries his best and never wants to disappoint anyone, and he never has disappointed us. Josh is the nicest person ever. He never pushes away fans or neglects them. There is positivity in everything he does. A lot of people will never get the chance to meet him or feel that positive vibe in person. When I saw them live, the room was so positive. When they were performing, I looked at the crowd surrounding me. I saw tears, smiles, laughter, and a brokenness that we all shared. If it weren't for Josh and Tyler, I would have been stuck. I would have been stuck in the place I was in January of this year, before I found tøp. When people judge them and insult them, I feel anger, sadness, and a protective wave wash over me. I don't want them to ever feel like they aren't enough. I don't want them to ever feel like they aren't good at what they do, and that we are disappointed in them. They've done so much for us, the least we could do is let them know how much we appreciate them.