@/a-ssh0egrayson

a.n. ➾ yo, yo, yo! wassup everyone! real quick i'd like to say this is not the "savage tortilla queen" but, this is her close ((hopefully?)) friend, hanna! my accounts are @gottacatch-han and @guac-queen so feel free to check them out, i have a disstrack (gottacatch-han) in my "imagines&preferences" book for the dolan twins, and it's the part "when he's in the mood", so if you enjoy this check it out! and follow this account ➾ "dissingtortillas" ((aka ; the one you're currently on).

👯 (hi! i need a name, please)

hanna : *pulls out a graphing chart* ladies, ladies look at this! my first disstrack was fire! f.i.r.e. the fans want more! quick, i need someone to diss.

lilly : what about jacob saggytities?

hanna : nah, that jess girl already did the hottest disstrack on that kid.

jessie : what about, you know her.

*loads of excited whispering is heard throughout the break room, light bulb goes off in hanna's head*

hanna : jessie, you are a genius, alright! i need a beat!

*a sick beat starts*

hanna : alright, alright - the fans want more? i'll give them more.

🎶 i heard you started from the bottom, just like the rest of us . heard you wanted to make a really good impression but the only impression you get is super sick because you post about other people's depression. c'mon, man what's your problem? - heard you say you don't fuck with her, only got five friends because you write like an amateur. sike! my bad two left you, because of the s.hit you blew. hold up, hold up *laughs* there's this chick you call your friend, tell me why she clicked that follow button ; oh wait because she loves queen slim-thick! thought you were sixteen, finding out you're thirteen talking about sex and guns, oh shit i better run! just a - just a young teen! yeah! just a young teen who writes about d.icks, c'mon man that's really ... *face drops, scrunches it up in disgust* oh s.hit! that's really sick. heard you got some issues posting about it , and how we should send you tissues. you! you a girl who makes other take the blame for the s.hit you can't even tame! *beats drops, has a deep tone* girl, i bet you want to fight me, let me send you some money *throws money in the air* i'll take you down. oh s.hit! girl where you at? seeing you posting about v.ibrators knowing you used my money to f.uck yourself to see that sticky honey.

*beat ends, the meeting room is on fire*

hanna : flames!

👯

a.n. ➾ @a-ssh0egrayson ➾ oppinions? inspired by the one and only jess, and ricegum. ➾ you can find me @gottacatch-han !