jacob saggytitties

note; for those who like jacob, and are only twelve and don't know how to take a joke, or still haven't learned what joke means yet - since you are only in 1st grade, this is just for FUN.

warning; THIS IS THE WORST DISSTRACK EVER FROM ME, I WILL IMPROVE. I PROMISE.

and if u don't like it, deal with it ;).

jacob sartoriouseseses disstrack...
[play video above]

me: yo, burnt jessie, bring that beat

burnt jessie: okay. but go easy on him, he's only two.

me: don't worry.

burnt jessie: *starts beat* ......

hey, jacob saggytitties yeah thats what they call you. still in second grade don't know how to tie your shoe. tryna act cute and bomb as fuck, bitch get out of my face you look like a peacock! lip singing ain't a talent why you even try? your ears are so pointy please leave, goodbye. 13 and lip singing not surprised ur in magcon. fuckboy in the making, yeah thats you. girls wanna see your ass and payin so much money, just to see you and your friends that still watch fuckin' bugs bunny. don't even try to body roll it makes me cringe, i watched most your music.lys and i'm not surprised they're shit. have over 1mill followers thats just sad, ones that call you daddy need to get some class! christmas' on its way, go get in your suit, hop on santa's slay and go back to being cute. at first u were okay, but now its just too much. so many people like you, but its just for your looks! no talent could be found in you, you can't even sing. just stop even trying and hop on Jesus' wing. go off on to church and read the bible, you say you gotta shave, you ain't even got a stubble. ima calm down now, don't wanna offend your "fans". y'know, the ones who call you daddy and try to get in your pants. stop acting like you're 18, u look only twelve, here let me be like ricegum and give you this L...

this was just a joke,
kind of. so yeah.
thank you.
DISSING TORTILLA OUT