13

[A/N]

As always, sorry for the loooooooooooooooong wait!! To those who's still waiting patiently for my story, just know that I'm eternally grateful to you! *giving you virtual kiss* My story isn't perfect, but I'm going to try my hardest to end it beautifully. :) And as always, there are grammatical errors and words that you might not understand. Just don't waste your time to point it out for me, I'm just too lazy to edit it. LOL.

For those who told me to get over ChaeKi... or those who tell us toasties to move on from this ship (you know who you are!) just throw yourself over the cliff. This story is meant for ChaeKi shippers--hard and non-hard--(hello, can't you see from the cover?), and not for anti-fans (do deje why are you even bother to read it anyway?)

I'll be forever ChaeKi shipper even if they're not ended with each other because I love them too much! Just deal with it and get on, 'kay? *put the sunglasses on like a boss*

Anyway, enough with this nonsense hate from nonsense people. Can't we just get along and respect each other?

Okay, fine, I'm not going to ranting nonsense anymore. Enjoy this story lightheartedly and remember... Moon Chaewon x Song Joongki is REAL!! Keep the faith you guys! Love you! :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks before the blind date...

[SJK's POV]

When I open the cafe's door, I instantly spotted the person I came here to meet with. She's sitting on the corner chair with her back straight, legs crossed and hands down on her top thigh, while looking out the window.

When I got closer, I can say that she's the most (and only) elegant woman I've ever seen. While her beautiful face might be aging now with hints of crow feet on her corner eyes, there's no doubt that her husband must've fell in love with her because of her beauty and elegance when she was young.

Kind of like why I fell for her only daughter at first.

Keurae, she's Chae Won's eomma.

I first saw her when I sent the letter to their house. I put the letter in their mailbox myself and saw her came back from wherever she went to. Our eyes were locked, though only for a mere seconds because I quickly turned and walked away.

The second I saw her was at her husband's funeral 2 years ago. I could only look from a far and had my eyes only at Chae Won, whose crying, watching her aboji buried to the ground, while she's trying to calm her down beside her. I wanted to run and hug Chae Won at that time, but I couldn't, so I only stood there.

I didn't know that when I'm watching Chae Won, she noticed my presence. The moment I realized she's been staring at me, I just bowed my head and for the second time, turn around and walked away, hoping she didn't recognize me.

But maybe she did, or else she wouldn't have called and told me to meet her now. I don't know how she got my phone number or why she wants to see the bastard who left her daughter and grandchildren. Maybe she found out about Chae Won and I are in contact again? So did that mean Chae Won was the one who told her about me? Did she got my contact from her?

Putting those thoughts aside, I searched for her attention. When she turned her head and see me, her gaze turned a little cold. I couldn't blame her for that. No mother likes to see a coward guy who broke her daughter's heart.

I bowed politely toward her before pulling the chair in front of her to sit. She was quite for a moment while still looking at me from head to toe. Her staring was so overwhelming that I bring my head down in nervous.