Qubool hai...

The day has finally arrived. The big day - my wedding day..
Looking at my reflection in the mirror, i realised Sameer has a tough day to hold on. I giggled on my stupid thought. I seriously looked that beautiful in my beautiful attire i was wearing for the big day rather i would say for HIM..
Now the day has finally come, the day of me being getting married rather i would say getting apart from my loved ones, from my parents especially my mumma. Without seeing her, i never start any of my important work.
And there she stand at the door looking at me, her only daughter to be getting married in a next few hours. Its an unconditional love that every mother bestow her daughter with for a new life ahead. She stepped in slowly and stood right in front of me and said, "Allah kare, teri har khwaish puri ho.. Tu hamesha khush rahe. "
I had a tough time controlling my tears but i did that anyhow. I didnot want to cry. Not because it will fade my make up but because she will cry more seeing my tears. Then came my Dad followed by my brother, Suhail. Yes he had come a few days back. After all, its the wedding of his only sister.
Dad stood in front of me and seeing his pale face i couldnot control myself anymore and i burst into pool of tears tightly hugging him. Tapping my back, my brother said, "calm down Tam, we are getting late for Nikah and we should be ontime."
After the word 'nikah' been said by my brother, i started crying even more thinking that i'll be having no more this blessed hug from my Dad whenever i wanted because i'll be leaving. I'll be leaving all the memories behind...

I finally stepped out of the car to get the way to the hall where my marriage is conducted. I heard my aunt say, "hey, look at there. Sameer's car is right beside ours" Only the name of this person gave shivers through my body and how i have controlled myself not looking at him.

I was escorted to a dressing room of the hall to adjust my lehenga and to wear all my jewelleries.
Finally iam done with all those stuff when suddenly my brother came with a paper, the only paper where all my life depends. Just my single signature and iam all to be called somebody's. Its so pure yet challenging. I was even nervous. And then breaking my trance of thoughts, my bro finally spoke, "Mohammed Sameer bint Abdul Khader is all on his way to accept you as his companion for the rest of his life. And are you ready to accept him as your companion too. Kya tumhe Qubool hai? ".
Oh Allah.. This is just so difficult yet i had to say something for all the eyes were glued on me. Taking a sigh, i replied, "yes, Qubool hai"
I can hear everyone greeting my mumma for her daughter is married now. Yes iam married :)