The waiting...

Days spent with friends will always be memorable. I love them because they never left me alone but remained by my side in each and every moments of my life, whether happy or sad.
We were all enjoying and suddenly My closest friend Afsha revealed that my fiance is her brother's best friend. She further added, "its going to be interesting and i think i could attend all your marriage functions In sha Allah " to which i just nodded with a blush.
Oh my god, i do blush a lot nowadays :)
And then the night came when i can be more close to my soulmate through texts.
Tam: by the way, apka koi friend hai isaaq naam ka?
Sam: yeah, right close to your place.
Tam: i know. U know who is he?
Sam: a human i guess
Tam: lol.. He is my best friend's brother. She told me when we were partying.
Sam: oh yeah.. To kaisa raha get to gather with friends?
Tam: it was just awesome. I will miss them a lot.
Sam: achaa..
(i then got in sleepy mood and without bidding him bye, slowly drifted to sleep)
When i woke up in the morning, first thing i did was search my phone which was missing and finally found it inside my pillow. And there were multiples of texts of him saying, "hey u there? Kaha gaye" and bla bla to which i replied without expecting his reply in this early morning but to my shock i heard my phone beeping. When i saw it was him, it gave me goosebumps.
Sam: kaha thi? sogayi thi na? Kitna intzar karwaya tumne?
(Was he that imaptient to talk to me? And i was having my beauty sleep. I cursed myself for making him wait for so long. )
Tam: sorry sorry. I donno kaise neend lag gayi..
Sam: its ok.
Tam: had breakfast?
Sam: yeah and you?
Tam with a frowned face: u had breakfast? iam still on bed and ab tak brush bhi nahi kiya.
Sam: lazy fellow :p
Tam: you're fellow. This is the time i can sleep properly. After marriage who knows kab sona pade..
Sam with a smirk: dont worry main utna bhi nahi sataunga. :)
Tam(i blinked twice while reading the msg) : i didnot mean that. I mean kitchen works and all.
Sam: haha iam waiting for our first night.
Tam: hmm, woh kyun?
Sam: pata chal jayega.
Tam: oh really?
Sam: hehe.. Chal see you take care.
Tam: well yeah. TAke care.

(It was the first time that we talked something personal and it gave shivers through my body... I kept rereading his texts which ultimately made me to blush even more. Oh Allah.. This man is driving me crazy. )
Then i woke up from my beauty sleep and went downstairs and i was stuck in the middle of the steps where i found Dad talking to one of his friend..
Dad: haa yaar. Agle mahine beti ki shadi hai. Sab kuch bohoth jaldi hua to batane ka mauka ni mila.
(Dad is just so happy and iam happy because i could be the reason. Suddenly i felt pain in my heart because after couple of months, i would be staying with some other family, with a man my super Daddy has chosen for me. Iam blessed to have you Daddy. You are the most loving Daddy whole in the world.)
Bhabi while watching me lost in my own world: Tam kya hua? Kya soch rahi ho, come down. I've something to show you.
Then Dad turned to me: oh my doll is awake. Beta you can sleep how long you want but only here. When you are married, you will have to become responsible women, a responsible wife and a responsible daughter in law.
I nodded to his statement and went to him and sat next to him and suddenly i felt Dad to be turning low and then asked me: beta, are you happy?
Me: Yes iam. Its just everything is so sudden.
Dad: it happens. What all and why all iam doing is only for your happiness. We know the family and the guy will keep you happy more than i kept you happy.
(i suddenly hugged him and began sobbing. I remembered my brother i lost 3years back. Istarted crying more. Now Dad was little panicking. )
Dad: kya hua bacha? If you are not ready, we can cancel it. Tell me.
Me: No.. I just got to remember my Sahil bhai jaan.
Dad with teary eyes: yes we do miss him. But its all Allah's plans. We can neither judge him nor question his plans. As it is said he is the best of planners.
Mumma interrupted us: kya laga rakha hai tum dono ne. Tam 10 baj chuke hai and you aren't still done with brushing and i dont understand how you gonna adjust there without us.
Dad: ohh.. My doll is matured girl now. She knows how to deal with everything.
Mum: oh so why dont u accompany her after marriage?
Bhab: oh come on.. Tam go and get fresh. I've to show u something.
(i excused myself and got fresh and had breakfast )
Tam: ok now tell me what is it?
Bhab: look at this. (she said this handing over her phone. When i checked, there was a photo edited of me and Sam. It was perfectly edited that i couldnot blink even once. He was holding me and at the bottom, it read, "perfect couple" to which i replied with a blush )