Happy or sad?

We were escorted to the most beautiful stage i've ever seen. And then the photo session started again as it was along with groom. All from my family and even from his family too had a nice capture. And then the photographer commanded each and everyone to leave the couples alone as there will be a photo session of the newly married couple. And we were left alone with the photographer. He made us take a click in so many different angles wich eventually made us chuckle. But the one step he made us to do took my breath away. It was to have an eye contact with each other. Oh my Allah. Well he is mehram for me but still throughout this evening i didnot see his face and iam afraid what if i do something stupid..
Urghh i hate this but no the photographer is adamant on taking our pictures like that.
Photographer: mam please go ahead.
I nodded and took a look on hmmm my dear husband. He was holding me by my shoulders. I was bewildered to find that he was already staring at me smiling or smirking? I donno. May be he was looking at how stupid i sound at times.. I cleared all my thoughts and looked deep into his eyes.  He was looking so handsome and i felt so lucky that this guy belongs to me and is mine forever. I gave a light smile looking at him as i was lost in his angelic eyes and the picture was taken finally. By the sound of cameras all around us broke my trance and for which thankful because i donno how long i'd be staring at him like that. Hehe Tamannah.. Kuch bhi? Like seriously 😉
~~~
And then the moment came which is very harder for every girl to leave everything behind just like that. I saw my Dadda, he already had a tear in his eyes. I couldnot think about anything and just grabbed him for a hug. A hug where i find peace. Only Allah knows how will i be without them, without their scoldings i get for every immature act i do. Without their love i get after  scoldings. Oh Allah please make me courageous enough to live without them.
After the farewell, i headed towards a new life i was waiting for or which was waiting for me...