Introduction

Alexandra Novak
Hey! My name is Alexandra but everyone calls me Alex. I am Polish, if you couldn't tell by my surname. Also, I am 14 years old. I have shoulder length, dirty blonde hair and grey-blue eyes. I am the smallest in the group, which makes me feel like a midget. I am obsessed with every type of skating and listening to music. I am definitely not someone you would call normal - you can even tell by me style. I think that's everything about me...wait no! I have an annoying, 6 year old bro named Casper.

Scarlett Black
Hi! I am scarlett but just call meh scar. I really love unicorns and I am the unicorn queen. Overall I love life. I am a morning person, my friends say I'm probably not from earth. Duh, I'm a unicorn! I love life and I have 2 younger brothers who annoy the hell outta me. I love the colour blue - light blue and I'm the most girly girl in the group. I do ballet, hip hop, swimming, athletics, French, debating, singing and science Club. I love science. I also have ADHD and OCPD, but hey. I love singing and I love reading (no kidding) and in my spare time I like to prank people. Fun fact- when I'm bored in class I like to annoy my teachers but flattery always works.

Joseph McKenzie
Yo wazzup I'm Joseph but everyone calls me Joe. I love doing sports and just being happy in general but if you make me angry, I won't be happy with you, so watch out. Well I guess you want to know about me, all I can say is I have blue eyes with brown hair and I love to joke around a lot. I also have one sister and one brother but I'm the eldest so I'm happy about that so I can annoy my little bro and my little sis (hehehehe). I'm weird but the one thing I hate is girly girls and pop music rocks!
Well that's all I have to say so see ya later!
And I need to pee...

Misty Allardyce
Hey! I'm Misty. I'm 14. I love reading and writing. I am a huge Minecrafter, Terrarian and I also play Halo and Pokèmon. Mudkip rules! I have brown hair and green eyes. How to describe myself?
[Do I have to do this question Alex? Yes? Oh damn.] Um, I guess I'm shy?
I have one older brother, Jordan. I'm weird but crazy and awesome. I listen to classical music. A lot. I have a boyfriend that I've been with for ages. I'm more of a nerd than a jock. It's awkward as fudge. Anyway, I can't wait to meet you and I'll see you soon!

Leo Daniels
Wassup, my name's Leo. I'm 14 and I have short brown hair. I love drawing and reading. I'm a huge gamer, Overwatch is my life, along with Fifa and Call of Duty. I hate girly things and I hate girly people, even though I'm a gay dude. Bitch, I'm fabulous and no one is better than me. I have an older sister called Stephanie who is a pain in the ass. I forgot to mention, I'm bedsexual, which I'm into beds. Everyone's different, okay!